Chapter 4

Jungkook: You dummy head you don't need to be pregnant to have milk in your tits you might have galactorrhea that's good you can give it to our baby maybe even me let try should we.

Jungguk: It feel like a tingling or pins and needles sensation in my breast you sure want to do it.

Jungkook: Sure why not.

* Jungkook started to undress taking off her shirt than her bra and placed her body on the bed in the shared bed and Jungguk quickly passed taetae towards Jungkook cause they both didn't want a cute baby crying so Jungkook quickly placed taetae on her breast then quickly put her mouth in one of her nipple and then taetae started to suck hard on Jungkook nipple to get milk and did get milk and then when she started to get milk she slowed her pace down cause it was naturally coming out and that made Jungguk confused we it was not hurting for Jungkook*

Jungguk: Why is it not hurting for you huh?

Jungkook: Ummm B-because I was scared to tell you that I went to the doctor to get a check up because my chest was hurting so I went then they told me I have Galactorrhea and I didn't want to tell you cause I thought you where going to hate me for being a little different.

Jungguk: What I would never do that I love so much to hate my big sis, but I think I also have Galactorrhea cause look.*She squished het nipple and milk came out*

Jungkook: Do you want to try the milk.

Jungguk: Ummm yeah why not.

Jungkook: Okay come here next to my other nipple cause taetae is sucking on the other one just latch on it won't hurt me at all okay.

Jungguk: Okay,

*Jungguk latched on Jungkook nipple and started sucking but she thought it was going to taste salty but no it tasted sweet and yummy and stared sucking and sucking just like taetae until Jungguk fell asleep on her big sister chest*

Jungkook: My two babies awww.

*Jungkook left them like that for 1 hour while she was seeing her phone cause she wasn't that tired when she started to fell tired she carefully took Jungguk of her tit and placed her on the pillow carefully while taetae was still sucking and then it was taetae turn so Jungkook carefully let taetae mouth carefully of her tit and placed her on the pillow and Jungkook got up and went to restroom and cleaned her self and got into comfortable clothes and also got Jungguk into comfortable clothes and taetae also and went back to the middle and fell asleep right away while hugging taetae and Jungguk hugging Jungkook back.*

____________________________________
BACK TO THE STORY

*𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛*
*𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘*
*𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕘𝕦𝕜 𝕚𝕤 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕦𝕞*

-𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰-

Jungkook woke up first to fell something wet then she realised Taetae wet the bed.

I tried to wake Jungguk up so she could get the water ready in the bathtub and try to go buy some diapers while I take off all her clothes and get her in the warm tub.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠: 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙜𝙪𝙠 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚.

*30 seconds later she woke up*

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕘𝕦𝕜: 𝕎-- 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕.

She said wiping her eyes so her eyes are not sticky.