Chapter 8 ✿❀❁

Suho: Yes I remember also i want to meet your baby you found and why you want to help her parent so much.

Jungkook: I will show u her and the only reason why we want to help her parents is because she will get mad at us if we kill her parents and i don't want that and plus we really want a mother in law and father in law since that would mean a lot to me and Jungguk even though we do have our parents i just think she really need her parents.

Suho: I get it now i also want to see u and your sister we miss you it's been a while since we saw you and Jungguk.

Jungkook: Yeah it has been a while but ill see you tommorow since it already 12:00 am but ill see you tommorow bunny.

Suho: *HAHAHAHAHAHA* Ur funny ill see you tommorow muscle pig.

Jungkook: okay *HAHAHA* bye.

Suho: Byeeeeee

Call ended and she turned around to see Jungguk already asleep so Jungkook carries her sister on her back cause Jungguk is a little heavy but she made it to the room and took Jungguk clothes off and left her on her boxers and a white tank top and also she took off her pants and shirt and was left in boxer and a black tank top and she went to the restroom to brush her teeth and face and beauty face and when she was done she went and grabbed her princesa and took her to the bed were Jungguk was and placed her down in the middle of her and her sister and she went into slumber sleep.

-----------------------------------------------
𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂 𝕋𝕆 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐

The next day

Jungguk woke up and she went to the restroom and did her business and when she was done she washed her hands and her teeths and took a quick shower and when she was done she quickly changed and went to the bed and saw the her princess and her sister still sleeping.

So she went downstairs and started making breakfast and she was making eggs and bacon and orange juice. 

When she was done she went upstairs and woke up her sister and her princess and they woke up groggily.

"5 more minutes please." Jungkook said she was really tired but she knew she had a busy day today with her sister.

"no wake up now." Jungguk said she was now hitting her with a pillow and Jungkook finally woke up.

"Princess wake up." Jungguk said she shook Taetae and she finally woke up an sshe was pounty her lips while rubbing her eyes.

"Yes momma?" Taetae said with a sleepy voice.

"Nothing honey just get washed up and come eat breakfast." Jungguk said adn Taetae went to the restroom and Jungkook was in there taking a shower and Taetae went to and sat on the toilet to do her business and she didn't even notice her mommy was taking a shower.

Jungguk went downstairs and to the laundry to put some clothes in the washer and she went outside to her green house to water and see her plants.

While Jungguk was outside Jungkook was taking a shower and she knew Taetae was using the restroom and she was seeing her every move and Taetae finished her business washer her hands and brushed her teeth and she started taking her clothes off and went to the shower and when she opened the door to the shower area she was shooked to see her mommy there.

"Im really sorry mommy I didn't know you where there!!!" Taetae said she quickly said and she tried to close the door but Jungkook stopped her.

"Baby you don't have to be sorry if you want to you can take a shower with me." Jungkook said she was really horny but she knew that she can't take advantage of her princessa.