A slight or sight miracle

Hearing the female say, he couldn't help but solemnly shake his head, as he was blind and couldn't see, but before he could voice out his dilemma.

[ player has been tested to be blind]

[ trying to remove... failed]

[ system will now attend to Tang Zhan mentally]

Tang Zhan mouth was wide open, no single word came out, no matter how hard he tried.

"what sort of fu***d up game is this? Is this even still a game" he thought to himself, but that was cut short as a series of words flowed into his mind.

The imaginative part of his mind became active, and he could see words in his mind as if he was never blind, but in the background he could still black.

[Name: Tang Zhan.  Age: 18.  Height: 183 cm.  Hair colour: white.  Eye colour: white.  Skin colour: Tan. 
Brain capability: 90%.  Brain evaluation: 90% unknown(10% highest)
Time speed: 0.001 sec.  Attack/sec: 3. 

[Attributes;
[Str: 8.  Atk bonus: ×2.  Body str: 32.  Soul: 40,000.]

[Dex:10. Atk speed:×2.5. Movement speed:40 m/min. Dodge:2.5%]

[Const:10.  Hp: 430.  Immunity&resistance: n/a&4.3%]

[Luck: 10]

[Charm: 5]

[Qi:0]

[ Bloodline: unknown. Martial spirit body: Primal Chaos Body.  Martial spirit animal: unknown.]

[ Skills;

[Blind sight(passive 1/10): as long as user sees nothing but black, user can see invertedly.]

[Emperor of Death scythe arts(passive 1/10): All damage done by scythe will do extra 50% damage.]

[Chaotic Primal Shadow(active 1/10): create and control Shadow.if used to attack extra 100 damage, defence extra 100 defence, user movement extra 50% movement speed, can slow down enemies around 1*1 metre radius by reducing 50% movement speed.
cooldown: 270 sec's]

[VIP starter package;

sword of the trainee (normal steel)
level:1
dmg:10-15

cultivation manual-> sealos cultivation technique(peak spirit)
qi/sec: 5

1 dark silver weapon for free, but you will prepare materials.

After reading all these things that could make a normal person brain wreck from overload of information.

Tang Zhan crosschecked them out again and said."I am ready to play"

Few seconds later he felt a shift in his environment. Chilly wind blew his white hair, revealing his handsome face and closed eyes.

Balancing himself and adapting himself to the new environment, he tried to sense the air like he always did at home.

The technique he had learnt from that scroll he found in the secret basement, was a technique for sensing something called 'qi'.

Tang Zhan was also surprised when he saw something named qi in the game information about him.

The scroll was incomplete because it was torn, but the words that could be made out was what Tang Zhan had learnt, and it's what is making him able to keep up with regular humans... although slower.

Due to the scroll being incomplete he only used the available parts, and learnt of sensing qi and using it as some sort of inner sense.

Practicing it again like the way he normally did, a system notification rang out.