The reveal

Aion had always kept an eye on everyone of them ever since they became teammates, even if it is just a temporary one.

After everything he had done to secure his safety, he had found out that Daizy is the most safest out of them all, and that he needs to even have her by his side.

He had also been surprised at first when the quest popped up and told him about Daizy or more specifically Glyscyra.

[Fate Quest: Aligning with Fate lines.

Type: Continuum Quest

Details: Fate has in store a story for both of you. Take her in as your comrade and companion.

Rewards: Anchor of existence(2 fragment pieces), Fate dust(×10)

Duration: Thirty minutes.

Penalty: Disrupting the wave of Fate.]

Aion had had it in mind since then you take her in, but he didn't understand why for such a task the quest had required him to make it don't within thirty minutes, but now the thirty minutes had been used up and only four minutes remains till the countdown.

'It seems like someone unprecedented is going to happen in the next four minutes, something that will make it impossible for me to take her in again, hmmm. Seems like I'll have to speed up things.'

...

"So who accepts this path I've laid out?" Aion asks looking at all of their faces in the dark, he could see Grad and Rill having a conflicted expression showing that they were thinking hard about the situation, while Rack wasn't really concerned as his face was very carefree, he couldn't be bothered with thinking about a situation he doesn't have a choice in.

The eye patched man face was stoic and blank of all expression but it was deep in his eyes one would be able to see the raging hurricane of killing intent swirling in them.

'Now I see, hehe. You are the reason huh! Why don't we make a sudden change of how things should go.' Aion smiles to himself as he makes a plan in his mind.

Rill seeing as his brother was not concerned about the situation and there is also no one to share a thought with, he decides to also let go as he raised his hand up.

"I agree!" Aion takes this as a chance to go o towards Rill and offer him an handshake.

Then on to Rack as well who accepts after his brother accepted, he also offers him an handshake.

"I also accept, there no reason to fight if we can solve it by speaking" as she says this Aion also goes towards her as he offers an handshake, but then he whispers for their ears alone.

"Nice meeting you Glyscyra"

Daisy was shocked as he face almost showed her shock but she understandably reigns it back in.

Daizy looks at the eye patched man from the side of her eyes as she then nods at Aion, whereas he just smiled as he approaches the captain, Grad.

"So what is your choice, are you willing to die here alone or leave here alive and with the team." Grad looks up sharply at Aion.

"Is that a threat?"

"No, it is a warning for your life, a warning for caution and safety of your life."

"What do you mean by that?" Grad narrows his eyes at Aion as he intimidatingly lifts his broadsword.

"What I'm just trying to say is that. I, Rack, Rill, and Glyscyra will be fighting our way out here alive, so it's up to you whether you want to join the battle or you are going to do your own and stay here forever with the dirt.