Spheros city

Passing through the forest path and the grasslands, the family without transport means had gotten to the mapped location the town lord gave to them after two days of resting, walking and resting again

Passing through the forest path and the grasslands, the family without transport means had gotten to the mapped location the town lord gave to them after two days of resting, walking and resting again. It was only in the morning of the third day they got to the city's transferral point.

Directly under the floating city a tube connected it to the ground where a few survivable houses are built around it. It was only through the tube one could get into the city unless one already knew the art of flying with swords or using travel artifacts.

Walking amidst the small village the has no defense wall or fence, but rather is covered by a barrier that circles around the transferral tube within a certain range, it is also within this certain range the village is careful built in. As for the use of the barrier or the lack of fear of the villagers in the middle of the wild, the travelling family couldn't possibly know and could only just wonder.

The family proceeded walking straight, looking at the bustling small village as children ran around them, some mothers could be seen in front of their houses seated on benches, some were breastfeeding their infants, while some gisted and chatted. Many women were doing some sort of joint washing as they made the activity of laundering a happy activity. The males could be seen playing some sort of old board games as they laughed and chatted amongst themselves, betting and boasting in loud thundering voices.

The family kept walking wondering why the villagers didn't seem to mind them walking amidst them, even though they were foreigners, and they just concluded with the fact that this was a normal occurrence and there was nothing to be surprised about.

Suddenly a child that was running from her friends hit one of the travelling family members as she was repelled back and she fell hard to the ground, scraping her knee in the process.

"Hey there sorry about that, how are you, hope it's not too painful?" The person that was hit bent down to the girl's level as he checked her knee, looking at the scratch that was present on the little girls knee.

The girl nodded her head as teardrops hung on the sides of her eyes unwilling to drop down her cheeks, "mister! It is painful a bit."

"Sorry okay, hold on let me do this." The mister replied as he dipped his hand into his pocket, opening a rift to a different pocket dimension inside his pocket as his hand entered and he rubbed it against the meat that was in there, then he brought out his hand closing the rift in the process.

Tang Zhan places his finger that he had used to rub the meat if the leaf-tailed Kinkajou that is still brimming with vitality that is still ever present since his inventory doesn't have the passage of time. He rubs his finger on the slight scratch on the girl's knee as the girl watches as the wound closes up.