Chapter 1.

Danny was currently in the snowy mountains of Switzerland checking up on a certain area that has been giving off strange...vibes. Almost ghostly, but not quite.

Danny, in Phantom form, was following his gut to where the feeling got stronger. On his way, he was flying both invisible and intangible, observing all the people in the area. It seemed like an organization of some type, all warriors. No one noticed him of course but it felt a little unfair how easy it was for Danny to sneak into this supposed 'secret organization', ghost powers or not. However, he still had a job to do.

Reaching his destination, Danny landed and dropped his intangibility but not his invisibility, for stealth reasons. Before him was a big green... hot tub? No, not a hot tub, but it was filled with a green liquid of some kind. In Danny's opinion it almost could have passed for a cheap knockoff of ectoplasm. Almost.

Alas, whatever it was supposed to be it was messing with the Ghost Zone and had to be gotten rid of, so that's just what Danny did. With a wave of his hand, and the help of some of his 'King of the Ghost Zone privileges' the pit (as he has taken to calling it) was gone, swallowed and covered by the Earth as if it was never there in the first place.

Danny sighed. Now that that was done he had nothing else to do today. He thought that would take longer, or at least be harder to accomplish.

'Oh, well, time to head home.' Danny thought as he turned around, deciding to walk back.

Now that Danny was seeing things from the ground he could get a better look at things. Of course since there are guards around Danny still uses his intangibility when walking through doors and such, allowing him to explore as he wants without getting caught. This trail of thought is exactly what led Danny to what he is seeing now.

Danny is standing in a dark room with only one thing in it. A man, maybe a little younger, who was practicing his combat, it seemed. Looking around some more, Danny noticed some guns and weapons laying around as well. Curious. A few minutes of just observing the man later, a dagger came hurtling at Danny, embedding itself into the wall right behind his head, just slightly missing it. Looking back forward, the man is now staring in the general spot of where Danny is standing. Confused Danny looks down, seeing he is still invisible (He's been working on not accidentally dropping it) and realizing that the man must have somehow just sensed that he was there. Even more curious. That hasn't happened to Danny before.

Now having a good look at the man he can see that he has unnaturally green eyes, almost glowing, a grey streak in the bangs of his dark black hair, and an aura for something not quite human, even though this man is definitely human. Danny can tell, another ghost power - don't ask.

Breaking the staring contest, Danny takes a careful step forward. Yes, He won't get hurt but he also doesn't know how the man will react, if he even will.

Seeing something in the man's eyes, Danny realizes something. He now knows what he can do and that he doesn't have to fight. Standing up normally, Danny just walks up to the man. He wanted to help him, not fight him after all.

"No, this just won't do." Danny 'tsks', grabbing the man by the back of his shirt collar, lifting him up. From there, Danny uses his other hand to open a ghost portal and shoves the man into it, not letting go.

"Hey-"

After about ten seconds Danny deems that the man was in there long enough and pulls him back out, setting him on the ground.

"Hey, what-" the man pauses. Blinks. Then asks, calm this time. "Did I just get baptized?"

"Cleansed." Danny responds, nonchalant. Then, perplexed he adds "Wait, are you Christian?"

"No, I'm Jason."

Jason is now cleansed of the rage from the Lazarus Pit.