Chapter 3.

Previously:

"Okay, well I best be off! Bye!"

And with that Jason was walking away with a hand lazily up by his shoulder as a 'farewell'. Danny, with nothing else to say just shouted back a 'See ya!' and a wave as well.

Watching Jason disappear, Danny took one last look around and flew away.

________________________________________________________________________________

Danny is now back at Amity park, though it isn't really where he wants to be. It's not really home anymore. The only reason Danny even comes back to Amity anymore is because of the ghost portal. Sure he can just make one at will now but nothing beats the original. In more ways than one.

Flying through Amity, Danny is doing patrol, only coming into contact with some low-level ghosts here and there. After he was officially crowned as the new King of the Ghost Zone, trouble has really toned down. This is a good thing, yes, as it shows that Danny is doing a good job, but it almost means that he is bored.

Well outside of his Kingly duties he's bored. Inside, however, well that's a whole other story. Danny's kingly duties have been jam-packed with all sorts of jobs and meetings he has to attend to. As well as having to pack his brain with sticks and stacks of books, filled with ancient and new information. Danny can't remember another time in his entire life where he was this dedicated to work, information, brain power, etc. and it made his brain hurt. But, alas, it was necessary.

~ Back with Jason... ~

When Jason finally gets back to the cave it's half past noon and everyone is doing their own things. So he does the only reasonable thing he can think of and knocks before walking in.

"Honey, I'm home!"

"Jas-AaAhH! J-Jason?" Tim exclaims as he falls out of his chair, quickly standing up. He had only seen pictures of his brother so far, but this had to be him.

"Sup Timbertskey." greeted Jason as he walked up to the computer, going along with Tim knowing him.

"Wha-uh-what? What are you doing here?" Questioned Tim in an awkward way.

"I thought I would swoop in and say 'Hi' since it's been a while since I was home." Said Jason as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, that would be believable, but you avoid this place like the plague."

"Oh right, I did do that." Jason Pauses. "But that's only because of my Lazarus Rage™." Jason then stares into an imaginary camera.

Tim, confused, tries to find what Jason is staring at, with a perplexed expression.

Jason shakes himself out of his stupor and continues.

"Well I wanted to say 'Hi' to the family and tell them that I am free of Lazarus Rage!™" Jason ends with a beaming smile, proud of himself.

"Why do you keep saying 'trademark'?" Tim whispers more to himself than to Jason.

"Because I trademarked Lazarus rage a long time ago? Come on replacement, you're, like, uber smart, keep up." Jason responds anyway, starting questionably, then with sass. All with his hands on his hips.

"... Ok, I'm going to call Batman down here."

"Ok, I'll get going up to the manor, if they'll already know I'm here." And with that Jason ruffled Tim's hair and went to the elevator. Calling over his shoulder on the way. "Join me when you want!"

~ Time Skip brought to you by Danny in Space ~

Now in the main part of the manor, Jason looked around and took a deep breath and set off to look for Alfred. The obvious choice would be to look for him in the kitchen, which sounds mean but actually isn't since he likes to cook and he is their butler. But Jason obviously chose to IGNORE THE OBVIOUS and look anywhere but the kitchen. A little too proudly I might add.

Walking around the manor, whistling, Jason finally made it to the dining room. There he heard some clacking of dishes coming from the kitchen. Looking in the direction of the kitchen Jason smacked his forehead, whispered a 'duh' and made his way through the door. When Jason finally saw Alfred, however, well it's safe to say he missed him a lot more than he originally thought.

Standing in the doorway, Jason gave an over dramatic gasp and screamed:

"ALFREEEDDDDDD!!!!!"

Then, in true 'Jason' fashion. He bolted up to him, picked him up by his waist, and spun him around in one of the tightest hugs he has ever given. All before he gave Alfred a chance to actually turn around.

Though in true 'Alfred' fashion, he responded with a soft smile and a calm:

"Welcome home master Jason"

And hugged him back.

~ Time Skip brought to you by Clockwork because this Chapter's Slow ~

Danny was exhausted! He had just finished his KiNgLy DuTiEs and can finally go home and sleep. Sadly, it is currently 2 A.M. and therefore it's an hour until the Witching Hour. Just kidding! That's not a thing. Sadly. But, besides that, the rest of Danny's night is free so he would take a nap, but~ he has homework. Dang, Danny's life is sad.

With a sigh, Danny flew home. Feeling the wind on his face and through his hair, he has a smile all the way home. Once he approaches, Danny turns both invisible and intangible to enter his house, then bedroom unnoticed. Once on his bed he de-transforms and gets to work. By four in the morning Danny completes his homework, quickly brushes his teeth and jumps back into bed. His final thought before he falls asleep is:

'I wonder if Jason got home okay.'