Chapter 22 - Underwear "... Well, is there a smaller one?"

"I didn't know... I really didn't know Sisi was in the hospital because of a fever! Brother Yiran was very angry, so I-I just misunderstood." She burst into tears, "I'm sorry. I'll apologize to Sister Zhengzheng. It's all my fault!"

There was no way she could admit it!

If she admitted that she had deliberately provoked them. Chi Yan would take care of her, and Ding Yijun would never treat her nicely again!

If she wasn't liked by the Chi family, Wen Jingsen and Xu Wei would disapprove of her being with Wen Yiran.

No one could confirm if she knew, only Wen Yiran and Wen Sisi knew, and as long as she lied to them, no one would know if her words were valid or not.

It's just that...

One lie was destined to be hidden by another lie.

After deceiving one person, countless people must be deluded to not be discovered by the first person.

By the time the lie comes apart...

What she would anger more than one person.

At this moment, An Qinru didn't think of this, maybe she thought of it, but it was too late.

Chi Yan and Ding Yijun both frowned. No one knew if they believed it or not.

Ding Yijun didn't comfort her as she usually did when she cried, her head lowered, and sighed long and hard.

Chi Yan's face was cold, and he spoke coldly –

"No, there's no need for you to apologize. From today onwards, don't show up in front of Zhengzheng."

Chi Zhengzheng's mood was complicated.

In her previous life, she had never lacked love, and her family members were the people she respected and loved the most.

She also once thought, if her parents were there, if she could get along with them day and night, what kind of scene would it be like?

—That was her greatest desire and fantasy when she was young when she looked at the photos at home.

Now that she was the Chi Zhengzheng of this world, she had parents.

But at this moment, she had left this home herself, leaving her parents in this body.

Although she had some memories and emotions of the original owner, she was not the original owner who had lived with them for twenty-one years.

She just had some mixed feelings, with some emotion and inexplicable sadness.

She was lost in thought and ignored her surroundings until she walked to the car, and Wen Yu stopped in his tracks.

Only then did she realize...

She and Wen Yu were still holding hands!

What complicated feelings and what complex sadness, it banished in an instant.

Chi Zhengzheng was so shocked that she quickly jerked her hand back, her face tinged with shock and vaguely even... horror?

Wen Yu also didn't care that she jerked her hand. He just reached out and opened the passenger seat door, gesturing for her to get in.

Just now, she didn't feel it, but now that she dew her hand, Chi Zhengzheng only thought that it was scary hot, like it was going to burn.

She took a deep breath and tried to calm down. She said reasonably: "Wen Yu, thank you for today. I no longer have anything to do with the Chi family in my heart. Our marriage contract is no longer valid, so I won't bother you any longer. These days I have taken up too much of your time."