Chapter 74 - Return home

Secretary Ning was a little heartbroken. He had never seen Wen Yu like this, in their minds, he was the powerful and omnipotent boss of Yu Ding. Actually, he could also break down, he could also be in pain, and he could also be so vulnerable that he wouldn't be able to withstand a single blow.

"Send the doctor away." Zheng Ye arranged.

Secretary Ning nodded and respectfully sent away the doctor who still wanted to open Chi Zhengzheng's skull.

Zheng Ye stood at the door for a while, sighed for a while, and then left.

Inside the door.

Chi Zhengzheng was lying calmly on the bed, Wen Yu had just smashed things and was talking to her in a low voice –

"I've just smashed something, you must have glared at me before, why don't you open your eyes and scold me now?"

The person on the bed was breathing weakly and didn't respond to his whispers.

"Are you still angry? Are you angry that I don't want you to go out to work, that I control you too much? Is that why you don't want to open your eyes, don't you want to see me?" Wen Yu sat down next to her, held her hand, and put it against his face.

Her hand was a little cold, even slightly pale.

Wen Yu's condition was also very bad. He hadn't shaved his beard for a long time, his hair was also messy, the whole person has lost a lot of weight, and he was livid at the moment. It was obvious that he hadn't slept well since Chi Zhengzheng collapsed.

"I apologize to you, okay? Nothing is more important than having you healthily by my side. I was wrong, I apologize, hurry up and get up. Liuzhu is still waiting for us to go home, you care so much about him, are you willing to leave him behind?"

As long as Chi Zhengzheng would wake up, he could promise her anything, as long as she was alive, as long as she was happy, he could agree to everything.

"They all say you can't be saved... how can that be possible? They don't know anything, they don't know that you were fine before, alive and kicking, they don't know that we were still buying groceries and eating New Year's Eve dinner together..." From the corner of his dry eyes, water beads slid down and hit Chi Zhengzheng on the back of her hand.

So how could Chi Zhengzheng, who was so alive, not be saved?

These people were lying to him!

"They lied to me, they even tried to open your head, how is that possible? You love to be beautiful and like your hair the most, if you knew what they were planning, you would definitely be angry." Wen Yu whispered.

After a while, he closed his eyes and more tears began to fall.

"Zhengzheng, Chi Zhengzheng, can you hear me or not? You always say I talk little, but I have been talking for so many days and you haven't said a word, you are the one who talks little, from now on you can never say I talk little again."

As Wen Yu said this, he held her hand and rested it sincerely against his forehead.

Previously, no matter how the Wen family treated him, no matter how many storms he faced, he never cried.

But now, Wen Yu cried out in a small voice, his voice choked up: "It's 10%, only a 10% probability, that's 90% on the operating table, it cannot be accomplished."

What's more, how could he not see that 10% was said casually by that doctor? That doctor just wanted to open the skull, in fact, it wasn't even 10%.

If she really were to leave.