Chapter 62 - Paralysis

Wen Jingsen was ruined.

Because of the stroke, both his legs were paralyzed and he could no longer walk.

"Yiran, quickly find a specialist, let a specialist consult your father, your father's legs must be cured!" Xu Wei said anxiously with a panicked expression.

Wen Yiran didn't move, he opened his mouth but was unable to speak.

Consult with a specialist?

Do everything possible to cure Wen Jingsen's leg?

They could still come up with the money now, but did Wen Jingsen have the time to cure his legs?

"My legs! How could they be crippled? How is it possible?" Wen Jingsen burst into tears and his eyes widened as if he couldn't accept this fact.

Wen Yiran stepped forward and patted him lightly on the chest: "Dad! Dad, calm down, don't be angry, calm down. Let's deal with the crisis in front of us first! When the storm has passed, we will be able to cure your leg!"

He also couldn't accept, his whole face was gray, but Wen Jingsen couldn't be stimulated anymore. He had to face the big crisis in front of him¡, he had to hold it together.

Wen Jingsen's hand pounded on the bed, and cursed: "Beast! He's a beast!!!"

– They all knew that he was cursing Wen Yu.

With so many things going on in the company and countless people waiting for them, Wen Yiran, seeing his father in this condition, decided to go to the company by himself.

The crazed Wen Jingsen was silent for a while and finally said: "Get a wheelchair. You can't calm those people in the company, I have to go myself, if you go they will only catch you and ask you to find a way to give them money."

Seeing that he was able to pull himself together, Wen Yiran finally found some comfort and hurriedly found someone to arrange a wheelchair and a car.

Soon, Wen Yiran pushed Wen Jingsen out of the hospital, leaving only Xu Wei and An Qinru.

An Qinru didn't say anything. When Xu Wei sent the two away, unable to suppress her anger, she turned around and slapped An Qinru again.

"Bitch! It's all your fault, you're such a jinx, these things happened as soon as you entered the Wen family. You're really a jinx. Why don't you die? Why did you marry into the Wen family? Why did you bring calamity into the Wen family?!" Xu Wei scolded.

She wanted to slap her again but was cut off by An Qinru.

At this moment, An Qinru also changed her face: "Do you think I'm willing to marry into the Wen family now? Why didn't you have this bad luck earlier? Why did I marry in! No, I want a divorce, I want to leave your Wen family!"

Marrying into the family didn't bring any benefits, it was only bad news.

"Bitch! You and Yiran have already registered. The problems with our family also happened after you registered, if you want to divorce, you'll also have to wait for the storm in my Wen family to calm down!" Xu Wei gritted her teeth.

An Qinru scolded: "What are you dreaming about? He started to set you up a long time ago, Wen Yu is the boss of Yu Ding, how can the Wen family still be saved? After the storm calms down, dream on!"

"It's all your fault, you're a jinx, I want to kill you!"

An Qinru showed no weakness, not a bit of the previous lovely and pitiful little white lotus appearance, her voice was sharp: "It was Wen Yu's set up, it's all because of you, if you didn't offend Wen Yu, if you hadn't been oppressing Wen Yu, how could he retaliate against you? You're the one who's a jinx!"