Chapter 27 - Dispute

Liu Yuxiang could also be considered stubborn. Even after being beaten like this, when he thought of Chi Zhengzheng, he still wanted the other party to be his fiancée.

But when he said this, inside his head, he remembered Wen Yu's Shura-like face who asked him in a deep voice...

Do you still want to marry Chi Zhengzheng?

Liu Yuxiang shrunk his neck, trembling slightly.

The arm seemed to be starting to ache again, the kind of pain that was so painful that he couldn't cry outstruck his heart.

But after leaving the hospital, Liu Yuxiang wanted to find a few bodyguards to follow him! The Wen family didn't support Wen Yu, so he could no longer do anything to him...

Because he had fallen in love with Chi Zhengzheng, before he could do anything, he was kicked and had his hand broken, which made him even more obsessed with Chi Zhengzheng.

How couldn't he get her?

Will all this suffering be for nothing?

Hearing Liu Yuxiang's words, everyone in the room froze at the same time.

Especially Chi Yan and Ding Yijun, they had only come to take a look, because after all, Chi Zhengzheng was also present at that moment, but they didn't expect to hear that- Liu Yuxiang wanted to marry Chi Zhengzheng?

Chi Yan frowned for a moment.

Ding Yijun's face also became unsightly, even angry.

Wen Yu was useless and had no merits. Liu Yuxiang was a playboy, also without any merits, from the perspective of a mother, she didn't think any of them were worthy of her daughter!

Liu Yuxiang howled again: "Wen Yu beat me up like this, then let him give me his fiancée! I want Chi Zhengzheng, not Wen Sisi!"

He started to spill the beans again, and Wen Jingsen's face became ugly.

Having Wen Yu and Chi Zhengzheng marry, they would make steady profits without losing money. How could he be willing at this moment?

Moreover, the other party said it bluntly in front of the Wen family, he didn't want Wen Sisi and wanted to replace her with Wen Yu's fiancée, Chi Zhengzheng, this was putting their family's face on the ground!

What paying back?

This was stepping on the faces of both the Wen family and the Chi family!

"That's enough!" Wen Yiran couldn't bear it anymore and suddenly spoke out.

Inside the ward, everyone looked at him.

Xu Wei moved her mouth, her eyes looked at Wen Jingsen, and when she saw that he had no intention of stopping him, she shut her mouth.

Wen Yiran's face was ugly: "Uncle Liu, Auntie, yes, it was Wen Yu's fault for hitting Liu Yuxiang, he should make amends with the Liu family. But he hit Liu Yuxiang because Liu Yuxiang molested Chi Zhengzheng first, and if Wen Yu hadn't hit him last night, I would have helped Liu Yuxiang sober up!"

He took a deep breath and continued, "Since Liu Yuxiang had the intention to be with my sister before, he shouldn't have messed with Chi Zhengzheng, and now he says he wants Chi Zhengzheng to be his fiancee? Sorry, the Wen family doesn't agree, you are putting our Wen family's face on the ground and stepping on it!"

"And the Chi family!" At the door, Chi Zhouchen's voice rang out.

"Zhouchen, you didn't go to school?" Ding Yijun frowned.

Chi Zhouchen, still wearing his school uniform, looked at Liu Yuxiang on the hospital bed and coldly said, "I'll go later, I now want to see what kind of person bullied my sister last night!"