Chapter 23 - Selling houses. What's going on with Wen Yu?

The size of the ice-cube-faced secretary was obviously relatively large, and she glanced at Chi Zhengzheng's invisible chest. She only glanced at it lightly, but it seemed to be saying—

Oh, sorry, I overestimated you.

For a secretary like her, this glance was naturally done very carefully. The face also didn't change.

But Chi Zhengzheng was staring at her, and her brain ran at full speed. She immediately noticed it. Her face became hotter, instantly red all through.

The secretary: "Yes, ma'am. I'm calling to order some now. The nearest store is expected to deliver it in half an hour. Please wait."

"Well... okay..." She answered weakly.

The secretary made the call and left, followed by the people she brought.

Wen Yu still looked at her.

Her face flushed red, Chi Zhengzheng lowered her head, turned around, and left, her voice very small: "I'll go up first and get dressed..."

After saying that, her feet like a gust of wind, she took her pajamas and went upstairs.

Other toiletries and towels were available in the room, as well as pajamas and underwear.

Once the door was closed, she hugged her pajamas and smashed her head directly on the bed.

Ahhhhhhh!

It was so humiliating!

The key thing was that the original owner was really too thin. After lying in bed due to the car accident for so many days, she was even thinner.

She wants to gain weight! To grow flesh! To... change underwear!

Auntie Wang cooked very quickly, but obviously, the clothes were delivered even quicker and delivered in less than half an hour.

After being called, she got down lightly and took the box. She secretly glanced at Wen Yu through her peripheral vision, who was on the sofa with a computer in front of him...

The redness on her face had not gone down, she was still a little hot, and she gingerly hurried up again.

When climbing the stairs, Wen Yu's voice suddenly sounded: "Put the things down and come down. It's time to eat."

Chi Zhengzheng: "... Oh."

She put down the clothes and dallied in the room for a while before going downstairs.

Downstairs, the dining table had been set up with three dishes and one soup, and Wen Yu had just sat down.

She was a little surprised: "Huh? Where is Auntie Wang?"

"Auntie Wang went back. She doesn't live here." Wen Yu replied, still with his high and cold face.

He didn't like to have other people living in the house, so whether it was the people who managed the place or the aunties who cooked and cleaned, they did not stay overnight.

Chi Zhengzheng... was an exception, I think.

"Oh ......" Chi Zhengzheng responded.

"Eat."

"Oh." She sat down, picked up her chopsticks, and began to eat.

With her head down, she was still a little embarrassed and didn't quite dare to look up.

Wen Yu paid attention to her and frowned slightly when he saw this. He liked her to be as she was when we ate together, not like this now without raising her head.