part 1

Inazuma. It was a place that the harbinger had not exactly entered before, though he had been told stories about the Shogun and her schemes to dominate the other mafias. Yet Childe did not care for her at all right now- he was on a mission. A mission to find the man who betrayed the ratio, taking Her Majesty's prized item away from her before he even got back to Snezhnaya. The only information about The Balladeer that Tartaglia was able to collect is that he housed himself in Inazuma most of the time, and the rest of the time would be him moving about, escaping the public eye. Though that's what Tartaglia had heard, and of course that wasn't the full story.

The harbinger strode through the streets of Inazuma city, picking up the odd stair with his very much different style of clothing to everyone else. He wore his normal uniform, though it wasn't exactly common to see a ginger foreign man walking fully clothed around a warm city. Tartaglia them let out a sigh as he seated himself in a sheltered area, being able to get away from the head for a solid few minutes before he turned to look at the overly-crowded city. How would Childe ever find Scaramouche here?

Scaramouche has been living in the slums ever since he stole the gnosis. he keeps a eye out for any mafia workers around but he seems that there is none in inazuma, so he thought. scaramouche decided to go and get something to eat since he just pick pocketed a rich man. he's been doing that ever since he got to inazuma. he walks to the so called food place near him, he stops in his tracks as he found a familiar face seated by himself in a sheltered area. "shit!" he thought hoping that the ginger man didn't see him, he looked away quickly and started walking away from him hoping that he wouldn't have to see that face again

Tartaglia soon noticed a short man walking away from him, matching the exact description of Scaramouche. The harbinger almost immediately rose to his feet, rushing through the crowds to try and catch up to the purple haired male. "Scaramouche!" He yelled, a few people turning to see what was happening as Tartaglia pushed past them all. "Her Majesty has requested that you return at once, Balladeer! You can either do this the the easy way or the hard way." He stated, about a metre behind the shorter male as a quite serious expression rested on his face.

scaramouche quickly turned around to face him, "hell no you bastard!?" he says backing away from him then taking off running. he starts bumping into people, pushing people, and knocking people down. he soon lost his way of direction and ended up at a dead end. "shit..!" he mutters to himself, turning around quickly to see if tartagila was following him

Tartaglia watched as the Balladeer started to run, rolling his eyes and following him closely. The ginger soon followed Scaramouche into an alleyway, letting out a maniacal laugh as they reached a dead-end. "Looks like you have no choice now. You aren't so powerful after all- especially with that gnosis you have!" He stated, letting out yet another chuckle as he walked towards the shorter male, a blade out of hydro starting to form in his hand. As soon as it was fully formed, the harbinger pointed it at the traitor, a dark smile appearing on his face. "Look at you- cowering in a corner all because one of your coworkers found you. Comrade, if I were you I'd just give up and come back!" He stated, his head tilting to the side as he created another blade in his right hand.

scaramouche looks down smirking "bold for you to amuse i'm weak, tartagila." he says. kinda hesitant in his words, slowly backing up but to only be greated by a wall behind. "what does "her majesty" want to do with me anyways." he says in a mocking tone, finally making eye contact with the ginger infront of him, giving him a annoyed glare as he watches him create another one of his swords. "tch you really do remind me of a mutt, doing whatever his owner wants him to do. it's pathetic, you disgust me." he says trying to play with tartagilas buttons

Tartaglia was majorly offended at Scaramouche's 'mutt' comment. His hand gripped his sword tighter, a murderous glare being sent towards Scaramouche. "I could say the same to you! You and your little disappearing trick when you found what you wanted. You're sick, Scara. Treating the fatui like a game." The harbinger spat, his tone deepening. "Why should I tell you what Her Majesty wants to do with you. And why would you think she of all people trust me with that information? Come, Balladeer. We're going back." Childe stated sharply once again, pointing his sword at the smaller male, it swelling with hydro as he stepped closer. It was obvious that the runaway got under his skin. He didn't like being compared to animals, nevermind a dog.

scaramouche lets out a small laugh, he found it quite interesting on how a tuff mafia worker would get so offended at a small comment "awe so i did push your buttons didnt i. not my fault your a mutt. god her majesty was totally wrong giving you information about me." he says in a cocky tone while smirking, "but fine, i go with you because any where is better then living in the fucking slums." he says finally giving in. it was better then being near nobody's who disrespected him because he's short and looks weak, god it took him all that he had in him to not beat the shit out of a guys after making a small comment about his height. "may you put that disgusting sword out of my god damn face." giving a disgusted glare at the tall man infront of him.

"Will you shut up about me being a mutt? I'm not the one who's going to be in a cage when we get back to Snezhnaya." He stated, putting his sword away and walking over to the Balladeer, grabbing his arm tightly. "Do anything and I'm knocking you out. Got it?" He said, rolling his eyes as the harbinger soon began to drag Scaramouche out of the alleyway to see the large bustling streets in front of the pair. He let out a sigh before looking down at the traitor, raising an eyebrow. "You know this city well, right? Why don't you show me the easiest way to get to the docs." He stated, questioning the other.