part 12

The harbinger let out a grunt as he pulled the door one last time, hearing something click. He was close to getting it unlocked- and therefore wouldn't give up. He froze the locking mechanism one last time before pulling it with great strength, feeling himself fall backwards as the door unlocked. Tartaglia immediately climbed to his feet and ran into the cell, grabbing Scaramouche and taking him in his arms before giving him a very large kiss in the lips before allowing the other to breathe. "We need to go- now." He stated, placing the other down.

scaramouche looked at the door quickly, he was gonna say something but he got interrupted by childe picking him up with a large kiss. when childe placed him down allowing him to breathe he finally said something "so where do we go the guards are gonna see me" he said slightly worried. "i didnt think the door would open so i didnt plan anything"

Tartaglia let go of Scaramouche, letting out a sigh as he immediately got to work. He pulled the other into his chest quite quickly before opening his jacket and placing him on the inside. He was lucky that the cape covered up most of the front, thus allowing Childe to look somewhat normal. "Koala hug my chest. Stay on there until we get outside and then we can go to my house. Well, my family's house." Childe stated, wrapping his many layers of clothing around the smaller male as he let him latch on. "Hold onto the harness if you'd like. Though wrapping your arms around my body would be much comfier." He stated quietly, waiting for Scaramouche to get into position.

"just because i'm small person doesn't mean i'm gonna fit in your fucking jacke- well shit." scaramouche said once he realized he fitted kinda perfectly in the others jacket. he heard childe say koala hug his chest so he did, he was debating on holding on to his harness but he heard the others state meant about how comfortable it would be if he hugged his chest so he just stayed in the position he was in.

As soon as Scaramouche was tucked in to his clothing, be folded everything over to look quite neat and normal. A few moments after he had finished setting up Scaramouche, he was gone. The harbinger had closed the door of the cell and was already nearing the exit when a pair of guards passed the harbinger. Luckily they did not notice that he was hidden as a guard and soon made it out of the prison. The ginger quickly speed walked towards the exit of the palace, finding more guards than normal stood around. He needed to get out- and quick.

scaramouche hugged childe tighter. he didn't care what childe was thinking about all he could think about was finally taking in childes scent. even tho childe was gonna for only a few minutes to him it felt like hours. he waited for childe to get until he said anything.

As soon as Childe exited the palace he started to run. His arms secured Scaramouche to his chest as he made his way into the nearby town and snuck into an alleyway before seating himself down on a small bench. "It's busy, so make sure not to make yourself too obvious. I just thought you could do with a break before we travelled to my house. By the way, do you mind us going there or should we head somewhere else?" He asked the smaller male, raising as eyebrow as he caressed Scaramouche's back.

"first caressing my back makes me fall asleep and second can't i just stay here.." scaramouche whined being halfway asleep. "i love you and all but just let me sleep.." he says falling asleep. he hated how vulnerable he looked near childes arms but he felt safe around childe so i didn't bother him as much as it should. scaramouche begin quietly snoring not losing the grip he had on childe.

As Scaramouche fell asleep a smile appeared on Childes face. He got back to wrapping the Balladeer in his clothing before standing up and holding the other against his chest. He made his way through the dark alleyways until he came across a row of houses, finding his own small house sitting beside two others. He pulled out the key from his pocket and rushed towards the door, opening it before locking it behind him. He walked over to the couch, placing Scaramouche down on it as he walked over to his kitchen and started to make a glass of water for each of them. Tartaglia left his jacket and cape over Scaramouche to keep him warm and to make sure he was comfortable resting there.