part 6

scaramouche quickly puts on the jacket, sniffing it "your scent really is nice" he mumbles thinking the ginger couldn't hear. he lays down on the bed. this isn't as bad as he imagined but ofc he has someone to talk and play around with, he got comfortable around ajax ever since they got on the boat. he felt kinda guilty because if it wasn't for him he wouldn't be in this ceil. a few minutes pass as scara thought of something he could possibly have on him to pick lock the door.

Tartaglia let out a slight laugh about Scaramouche's comment on how he smelt nice. "Maybe shower more often and you'll smell nice too." Childe stated sarcastically, getting back to his hobby of hugging The Balladeer. The harbinger made his way over to the lock on his own cell door, examining it and making sure he did not look too suspicious. There was one lock in sight, but surely there had to be more. Especially on a cell which housed a fatui harbinger of all people. He let out a sigh as he pushed onto the door, watching it not budge at all. So he tried again, hands grabbing onto the metal as he leaned backwards. It still did not move. That's when Childe gave up, watching back to the bed and sitting down on it. It was much more evident that the corners of the room were colder than anything else, but he did not care. He was quite used to the cold in fact.

scaramouche rolls his eyes at the cocky remark "is this what i get for being nice to you?" he says. "AHH WTF!?" scara screams as he sees a spider in the corner, he quickly jumps onto the door of the ceil "I TAKE IT BACK I HATE IT HERE-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence as he sees that the spider has baby's "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOUR PREGNANT!? YOU WHORE!!" screaming at the spider while holding onto the ceils door for the life of him.

Tartaglia soon noticed Scaramouche's noises of complaint as he jumped up onto the cell door. Tartaglia made his way over to the door of his cell to see the quite large spider sat in The Balladeer's cell. He let out a laugh, shaking his head at the reaction of the other. "Are you seriously that scared of a damn spider?" The harbinger stated, allowing hydro to swirl around his palm once more as he lined up his shot. Once he was ready, tartaglia sent a shockwave of hydro towards the spider in Scaramouche's cell, watching as the spiders started to flee. Whether this was going to help Scaramouche or not, he still found it funny that he was seriously afraid of spiders. "If that doesn't kill them, shout again! The water should freeze over soon, so a lot of the spiders will suffocate. Just don't slip." He warned the other, letting out another laugh.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE WHY WOULD YOU DO THA-" he begin to shout banging on the cell door but then it opened, "did the cell door just-" he says, still hanging onto the door until he found a small spider crawling on it "WHAT THE FUCK!!" he screamed and jumped off the door running into a corner.

Tartaglia was utterly amazed when the door of Scaramouche's cell suddenly opened. Was it faulty, or just pure luck? Tartaglia immediately got up, examining the open door before letting out a sigh, watching as Scaramouche flailed around due to another spider. "Will you shut up? Its a spider goddamnit! The guards will hear you!" He stated towards Scaramouche, shaking his head as he pulled at his own door again which unfortunately didn't budge.

"fuck the guards they should clean up the fucking cells!" he's say more quietly. he looks over at tartagila going toward him "looks like someone can't get out of their cell awe-" he says mocking the other. he still didn't know why his door opened but he seem still unphased, "you think you can freeze the lock or something-" he tries helping by making excuses. scara starts looking around the other cells trying to see if there's anything to help them but then again, no luck.

"Don't mock me, Scara." The ginger stated, rolling his eyes as he cracked his knuckles. "I can try freeze it, but I don't know what that'll do." The harbinger said as he let out a sigh, allowing a stream of hydro to swell in his hands before he sent it into the locking mechanism. Tartaglia watched as the water streamed out of the other side, though a few drops stayed inside. So he tried it again, trying to build up the ice that managed to house itself inside the lock. "Just hurry up and try find something. Who knows if they have any hidden cameras down here?" Childe stated, punching the ice-filled lock.

"it's frozen so it means it easy to break, so yank it." scaramouche says walking around but to only find a hidden key, "oh? hey ajax look i found a key!" he says joyfully as he can finally help with something. he puts the key in your cell and the key fits perfectly, the cell door opens. "boom i did that." he says in a sarcastic tone while smiling at ajax. "see aren't you so lucky to have me around?"

The harbinger watched as Scaramouche returned with a key, letting out a slight chuckle as he looked at his now somewhat bloody knuckles. He watched the door open, letting out a sigh of relief as he shut it behind him, taking the key out of the keyhole and sliding it into his pocket. Tartaglia didn't know why he was escaping, but he loved the thrill of risking the chance of being caught. It made his heart skip a beat as he closed both he and Scaramouche's cell doors, locking them shut. "Right, are we getting out of here or what? We need a plan- right?" He stated, looking towards the smaller male.

scaramouche nods while trying to think of a plan, "wait- why are you trusting me with a plan? i got me caught yk." he says glaring at ajax. in reality he was just to tired to think out a plan, his mind was every where at the moment so he figured to just let  ajax do the planning. he sighs as he stares at ajax noticing how his eyes look so blue and a perfect face structure, he never really payed attention to the ginger closely. he quickly looks away once he realized he was starring to long

scaramouche nods while trying to think of a plan, "wait- why are you trusting me with a plan? i got me caught yk." he says glaring at ajax. in reality he was just to tired to think out a plan, his mind was every where at the moment so he figured to just let  ajax do the planning. he sighs as he stares at ajax noticing how his eyes look so blue and a perfect face structure, he never really payed attention to the ginger closely. he quickly looks away once he realized he was starting to long

"Because you're the one who managed to escape the fatui for months in end without being caught." He stated, crossing his arms as he stated down at Scaramouche. That's when he heard a noise- was it already time for the guards to walk around and check if everyone was alright? "Scara, we have to go. Now!" The harbinger said, grabbing a hold of the traitors hands as he wandered aimlessly around, trying to find the exit. "Who the hell made this place? It feels more like a maze than anything else!" He whispered, looking down to see if The Balladeer was alright.