part 2

scaramouche avoids eye contact with him "im not a fucking idiot and plus why tf would i help you. i mean you just said i would be in a fucking cage so figure out a way." he says, starting to look at the ginger, "your also hurting my arm can you please loosen your grip.." he mumbles quietly hoping the harbinger heard.

"like hell you would!?" scaramouche says loudly trying to pull away his arm from the other. "god i hate gingers because of you." he says again letting out a small whine still trying to break his arm away from the others grip.
through the small gap of people he notices the docks and he pauses everything, looking hesitant he spits out "your also going the wrong way." hoping tartagila will turn around and forget the way he came from

Tartaglia let out a huff as he heard Scaramouche starting to whine again. He soon picked the male up, almost throwing him over his shoulder- allowing Scaramouche's head to rest on his back. "I'm just surprised you haven't decided to use the stupid gnosis of yours yet. Whilst we're on our way back, why don't you just hand the thing over?" He recommended, stopping in his tracks as he heard The Balladeer's comment about travelling in the wrong direction. He looked around, noticing another path that may be the way (but of course hasn't) following it whilst still having a tight grip on the other.

scaramouche tries pushing tartagila away as soon as he got thrown over his shoulders "let go of me asshole!?!" he says while noticing that the people around them are looking, he lets out a sigh and stops pushing him away giving up. "why would i give it to you? i mean you might attack me when i give it away so theres no point. be patient and wait dumbass." he says mumbling but enough so the harbinger can hear. he soon notices tartagila is going another way and smiles knowing it's gonna be a long time till he finds the docks so he may just give up and let the ginger carry him.
-

The harbinger shook his head, feeling Scaramouche trying to push away before he calmed down. "Everything's better with a good fight. You might even win- especially with that newfound power of yours." He teased, a smile appearing as his face as he continued to walk through the tall grass, discovering a range of different flowers beneath the pair. He looked down at them, watching as they swayed in the wind, reaching down and picking one gently out of the ground before sarcastically giving it to Scaramouche. "Have a snack before you go hungry, Balladeer. There's not enough food on the ship for another person, so eat up- comrade!" He continued as he forced the flower into Scaramouche's face, walking over a hill. He let out a sigh, not at all seeing the shoreline anymore as he shook his head, pausing to look around and see where he was supposed to be going.

he gives tartagila a glance "so you think i'm gonna win?" he says while smirking. that smirking turns around to him being annoyed as he sees tartagila stop to pick up a flower and destroy it by shoving it in his face, "that was a perfectly good flower you asshole!!?!" he says while smacking his hand away leaving a mark. he quickly sees the sun is beaming down on them, he finally confesses as he got tired of playing his games "it's to fucking hot for this. go to the place you were at, that's where the docks are." he says exhausted and mad.
-
The harbinger listened to Scaramouche's whines and groans, not at all caring as he turned back to where he originally was before the turn, carrying on walking towards the docks. "That hurt." He stated as the Balladeer slapped his hand away, leaving a slight mark. He let out a sigh, eventually reaching the docks where he found a group of Fatui Agents waiting for him. He then decided to answer Scaramouche's statement in a sarcastic tone, stating, "How about I throw you overboard then after you've given me the gnosis?" Before climbing onto the ship and placing Scaramouche down, watching as the fatui agents followed him onto the boat. "Behave yourself, because there guys are much more murderous right now than I am." He said, staring at the shorter male.