part 3

all that scaramouche did was ignore the ginger carrying him the whole way to the docks but when he saw the other harbingers he gripped onto tartagila. "tartagila if you were serious about the gnosis thing i would give it to you right now just so i don't have to be here," he says while watching tartagila place him down. he gives tartagila a don't leave me here look, holding onto him tightly.

The ginger soon felt Scaramouche's right grip as he let out a small chuckle, walking over to one of the many flights of stairs on the ship and seating himself down as the crew pulled the anchor up. He patted the space next to him, hoping for Scaramouche to also sit down. "Too late now, comrade. Though if you want to grapple onto me like that all throughout the ride then I suggest you loosen your grip a bit. You're starting to cut off my circulation." The harbinger stated, resting back onto the stairs above him as he let out a sigh. "I'll stay with you if you'd like, though I cannot control what Her Majesty will do with you once we return to Snezhnaya. Going off of her past punishments she's handed out, things probably aren't looking so good for you." He said, eyes glancing towards the now moving ocean.

scaramouche sits down next to tartagila, "maybe you need to lose some circulation." he looks over at tartagila as he lets out a sigh giving him a confused look but looks away from him as he started speaking about her majesty. "i know i fucked up, stop reminding me." he mumbles, taking his grip off of the harbinger next to him to just place his knees against his chest, wrapping his arms around them

"Scara- you're not the only one who's going to be in trouble. It took me more than a few months of searching to find you. Yet her majesty put out an order for you to be brought back in a week- which is obviously unreasonable." He stated, wrapping an arm around the smaller male's shoulders. He pulled him in closer, making sure he was warm enough and ready for the long journey back. Tartaglia didn't know what was happening- he wasn't usually this friendly to people. Especially towards Scaramouche. Was it guilt? Or just the shared feeling of wanting to gain enough power to be able to run away? With his family already being manipulated by the Tsaritsa, Childes escape would basically be torture to him and those who he loved, so that wasn't exactly the best option for him right now. "If you need a place to rest, you can do so in my cabin. I doubt I'll sleep all night, so you can go ahead and sleep there I guess. Just tell me when you want leading down there and I'll take you." Childe stated, not all all wanting Scaramouche to be shoved into one of the makeshift 'cells' on the boat. After months of abandonment, the walls and floor had been covered in a layer of dust, nevermind the rats and mice which may also live in there.

as scaramouche was hearing tartagila reasoning to why he would also be in trouble he started to feel guilt, why? was it because tartagila was being nice to him or was is because he was starting to pity him. scaramouches eyes widen a little as he noticed that tartagila pulled him closer to him, noticing how warm tartagila is he almost fell asleep but then he started talking again. as he was talking scara kinda zoned out thinking about what her majesty was gonna do to him when they arrive. scaramouche felt scared for the first time in his life, he knew what those cells probably look like, he almost gagged thinking about it. all he could do was just stay quiet there's no reason to keep "arguing" back

Something was definitely wrong with him. After months of looking for the 'traitor' who caused all of Childe's problems, this is how he was treating him? The harbinger didn't physically do anything, but his mind was racing with thoughts. Was it guilt? Why would he be feeling guilty? Scaramouche literally ruined his reputation in the fatui by making him search for months on end. That's when Tartaglia shook his head, climbing to his feet. He could feel the stares of the fatui agents soo on the ship as they started to notice his arm around the 'captive', hence why Tartaglia decided to stand. "Fuck this. Come on, we're going down to my quarters." He stated, offering a hand out towards the other.