part 7

"Well yeah- but that would have been too complicated! I already locked them again- so now we're stuck wandering aro-" that's when Tartaglia listened to Scaramouche pointing out that there was a door right in front of them. "This is so stupid." He stated, rushing towards the door and through it. He closed the door gently behind them, making sure the two made no noise as Childe pulled Scaramouche down, hiding behind a quite thick pole. "Shh." He looked towards Scaramouche, his expression going from worried to quite serious.

"it is not stupid!?" he whispered yelled again. when he got pulled down he realized he was digging his nails into ajax, "sorry!" he whispered, taking away his hand from the other while making sure he stays in the exact spot ajax put him into. the guard starts stomping around looking for us then gives up and goes back up to report to her majesty. "ajax i think we're good now" scara said while realizing how close they are together. he quickly turned his face embarrassed.

Tartaglia felt Scaramouche's nails dig into him, flinching at the pain before looking at the marks he had left. With his knuckles bloody and arm now sore, Tartaglia looked like he had gotten into a fight- though of course this did not happen. As soon as the guard was gone, tartaglia stood up, grabbing Scaramouche's hand and pulling him behind another pillar- and then another and so on. "Theyre already looking for us, Scara. You know how many agents there are- they've probably blocked off every available exit." Childe stated, letting out a grunt before looking around the room they were in.

"sorry?" scara said while trying to think of ways to get out of this mess. he didn't know if ajax was mad at him or someone else it kinda worried him but he didn't know why. "are you mad at me? i didnt mean to dig my nails into your arm i swear." he quietly mumbles,  not letting go of the other. he looks around for something to atleast give them some help i mean he didn't want to be useless to the other, not like he would care if he was but he was helping him so he has to help him back, it's normal respect.

"It's fine, Scara. Definitely not the worst that's happened to me." And that was true, evident by the array of scars which lined his body. Childe let go of Scaramouche, allowing a ball of hydro to be created in his hands, making sure his vision was still alright- and it was. The harbinger soon found a door, peering through the crack as he noticed that it was full of guards rushing about, quickly running back towards Scaramouche and walking the other way. "It's full of them- we have to go- now." He stated, walking towards the other doorway.

scaramouche quickly followed ajax, he was hesitate but he believed he trusted ajax enough to follow him. scaramoches goes behind ajax peaking his head out as the other was to tall for him to see over. scara slightly gulps as he saw how many guards there were. does ajax actually think we could do this? i mean i know he's been a harbinger for a decent amount of time but still. he starts mumbling out loud not noticing.

Tartaglia peered through the door on the other side of the room, noticing that there were fewer guards though still more than the two could handle., especially without Scaramouche's vision. That's when he heard the doors they originally came through opening, watching to agents barge their way into the room they were stood in. "How good are you at hand to hand combat?" He questioned, a hydro blade forming in his hand as another one formed, coming together to create a spear in which he spun around. That's when the agents noticed the pair, a evil grin appearing on Tartaglia's face as he noticed that the guards definitely had the upper hand. Though he didn't care- he wouldn't give up this easily. He wanted to get Scaramouche the hell out of here before anything else happened.

"i mean i guess? why are you asking you don't think i-" he got interrupted by the guards walking in "you got to be shitting my dick right?" he says while getting into a fighting position, "well if i die i die i mean no shame-" he says joking knowing he's excellent at hand to hand combat. he watches as the guards starting running to them, waiting until a guard makes the first move to do anything. as soon as a guard made the first move on him he starting throwing punches dodging some of his hits.

Tartaglia watched as the larger agent swung towards him, immediately ducking under his attack and stabbing him in the back. A cackle escaped him lips as the agent turned around once again and swung, tartaglia's side being scraped as he somewhat dodged. He was lucky that it didn't break the skin, though it would definitely hurt in the morning. That's what tartaglia swung his polearm in a circle, allowing a range of hydro to be sprayed around as he finished the fun circle. "Given up already?" Childe stated, watching at the agent climbed up and off of the floor, letting out a grunt. The harbinger swung at him again, slitting the side of the agent's chest open as he backed away, making space between the two. Though the yell that came from the agent must have gained the attention of the agents in the other room. They were fucked.

as scara took the other agent down he looked at ajax worried, "we're screwed aren't we?" he says while trying to not act scared, he quickly thinks of a plan. "here how about you get down on the ground and act like your hurt, just say i escaped from my cell and you went after me and tried to fight me but couldn't" he's says taking a pause of breath as he was talking to fast "that's probably the only way you and i can "get out" of this." he would do anything just so ajax wouldn't get more time in the cell, even if meant him getting a worsted or longer punishment, it's only fair for what he's done for him. he hopes that ajax will agree with the plan he thought of.

As soon as the other agent was down, Childe let out a grunt, hearing out what Scaramouche had to say. "I'm sorry- Scara. I really didn't mean for us to get into a situation like this." He stated, walking over to the other. "How about we just both turn ourselves in for attempted escape or some shit. That way you won't be lonely after my few months are over- plus I wouldn't mind spending a few more months in one of those cells if you're there to talk to. At least I'm with a person who would actually want to have a conversation with me." Childe recommended, his eyes trailing to the door which was now opening. He watched as a few agents entered the room, shaking his head as he looked towards Scaramouche. "I could always ask to by put in the same cell as you again, even if they need to take extra precautions." He stated, staying exactly where he was and not making any sudden movements.

scaramouche smiled at him slightly letting out a small laugh "your a dumbass yk.. but fine." he says hesitatingly.