part 5

y'all ain't getting a part 5 i gave up, cancel me.
nvm i'm mentally ill and bored here lucky bastards.
but we're time skipping to where they are now in the cells or something

Tartaglia watched as Scaramouche was hauled away by some of the guards. He let out a sigh, throwing him a quick glance as his eyes fell back upon The Tsaritsa, moving forwards and to where Scaramouche was standing originally. He could feel his heart pulsating though his chest as he let out a sigh, his palms starting to sweat. He watched as Her Majesty stepped off of her throne, walking down the stairs and towards where Ajax stood- grabbing him chin and examining it. Tartaglia was not only confused, but also just wanted to go check if Scaramouche was alright and comfortable in the cell he was forced into. As soon as The Tsaritsa pulled away, tartaglia took a few steps backwards, awaiting for what she wanted to be done to him to be called out.

scaramouche started thinking of ways to entertain himself while being stuck in this ceil. he seated himself down after sweeping the dust with his hand. he lets out a big sigh wondering what will happen to ajax. he knows he won't get killed but still, months to find him? and his limit was a week!? hoping he doesn't get a as bad punishment as himself. he starts tapping his finger on the wall out of boredom waiting for something to happen, god he wishes the harbinger he thought he hated was here.

Of course it had to be this. Out of everything, why was isolation the only thing that came to her mind as a punishment for Childe? The cell blocks were much more unclean than he imagined, letting out a sigh as he made his way down the row of empty cells before finding the one that the agents stopped at. Tartaglia threw them a glare, rolling his eyes as he stepped into the concrete box, turning around to watch the door lock behind him. So, Scaramouche was also down here- right? Childe walked towards the barred door, noticing a figure which has already seated himself down just across the corridor. "Scara-?" Childe said, his hands rested on the metal that he peered through, raising an eyebrow as he tried to make out the figure which looked ever so familiar.

scaramouche heard ajax when he sighed, tho he didn't say anything thinking maybe he was imagining things but the persons figure looked very much like ajax's. his question was soon answered as he heard ajax call out his "nick name" he gave him. "i thought i told you to stop calling me that leprechaun." he says trying to avoid the subject of being locked in the most nastiest ceils known to man. he felt a sigh of relief that someone was down here with him and that someone was ajax.

Childe was quite exited when Scaramouche returned a sentence. At least the Balladeer wasn't too far away, though they definitely weren't as close as he thought. "You're the one who keeps calling me a leprechaun- yet I'm much larger than those legends. Is it because I'm ginger?" He stated, raising an eyebrow as he let out a slight laugh. The harbinger rested his arms on the bars for support as he stared over and into the other's cell, trying to see how the other was doing. "Too bad they didn't put us in the same cell- I asked but they said we were 'too powerful' to be put together. But at least this works!" He stated in a somewhat joyous tone, his hands tapping on the metal.

scaramouche smiled at his comment "yea it is because your a ginger, put a hat on you and you would look identical to one." he says holding about his laugh. he started to listen to ajax as he said how he tried to put us in the same ceil. smiling again, he never felt this much important to someone. as he listens more his legs begin to feel tired so he sits down resting his head against the cold ceil walls. "do you think we could escape from the ceils or do we have to wait it out?" he blurts out while looking at gingers figure.

Tartaglia let out a long sigh as he walked back into the darkness of the cell, seating himself on the concrete bed that he was supposed to sleep on. "I mean, if you have something to pick the lock then go ahead. Do you still have your vision on you, Scara?" He asked, noticing that his own was still hanging off of his belt. He climbed back up to his feet, creating a small amount of hydro in his hands before allowing it to swirl around for a few seconds, slowly watching it start to freeze over as the seconds ticked by. Given they were in Her Majesty's palace, he could have guessed that the freezing temperatures would contribute towards Childe's hydro vision somewhat being overridden by the cryo which was present. He always did have his electro delusion, though hurting himself in a situation like this wouldn't help the both of them.

"no i don't have my vision idiot, i would have already done that!" he says slightly annoyed as if he was calling him dumb. he punches the ceil out of angry wishing that this stupid door would just unlock. "god this is so stupid u should have killed me and took the gnosis dumb fucking leprechaun." he says, while punching the door one more last time. he sits back down giving up, "whatever this was my destiny anyways, even if we do escape out of these ceils what are gonna do next? we have no plan." he says while looking at ajax figure again.

Tartaglia rolled his eyes at the Balladeer's snarky remarks, letting out yet another sigh as he laid down on the bed, feeling the concrete against the back of his hands which were perched against the back of his head. "Why would I have killed you? Surely you can make it up to her eventually. Just behave yourself and she'll finally find the courage to come down here and forgive you." The harbinger stated, staring up at the ceiling of the cell. He turned onto his left side, facing the corridor as he removed his jacket, leaving his crimson red shirt draped over his body as he tried to get somewhat comfortable. A few more months of this hell and he'd be free. He was lucky that Her Majesty only said that he'd be in the prison for every day that he did not return Scaramouche over the time limit. If her Majesty had doubled that time, maybe he'd be in for more of a punishment that he had deserved. "Just stop stressing about that. We've been in here for a few minutes, Scara." He stated, bending his knees slightly so they weren't hanging off of the end of the concrete slab.

scaramouches lays down hoping he could sleep everything off. "ajax it's cold in here do they not have anything to warm up with.. jesus." he mutters while hugging himself to make him less cold. he knew how bad the ceils were but he never thought he would get into one well that was before he stole the gnosis ofc, but still. he might aswell just listen to what ajax said, stop stressing about it.. he lets out a sigh not being able to do anything. then he finally decides to get up and starts walking around, scratching the walls to see dust just crumble from them. he utterly hated being here, "i'm losing my mind" he thought to himself

Childe heard Scaramouche's whines, climbing to his feet as he grabbed his jacket. He slid it out of his cell and attempted to throw it towards Scaramouche's cell, watching it hit the bars. "Put it on. I washed it a few days ago so it shouldn't be too dirty. I'll be fine." He stated, brushing down his buttoned up shirt as he fixed the collar of it. "Just don't do anything stupid with it- or I'll be the one getting into trouble." He stated- and he was right. Her Majesty must have not realised how close their cells would have been, and Childe's isolation felt nothing like one. He had a person to talk to, and he could easily entertain himself by annoying Scaramouche. Compared to his last isolations, this one had definitely been the best. He had grown somewhat used to them over the years, though he still hated the fact that the rooms were always dark and he was confined to a small place. He hates it so much because it reminded him of the abyss. Dark, cold and lonely. Exactly what his past punishments had felt like.