Episode 1 - Meeting

Aadhya's pov
A famous person is coming as a guest to our school's annual awarding ceremony . Most of the students are waiting to get his glimpse. I heard he is young and handsome. Never mind. There was a loud cheering . A slim yet mascular man in his mid  20s , around 6 feet with a dominanting aura  . Even girls in my class were drooling over him . What the f.ck I'm just 12 . But I can clearly say he isn't someone normal .
Finally the event was over I was running towards the gate. I'm type of person who doesn't like to spent even a second in school after school ends. Suddenly I bumped into something hard . I fell down and hurt my elbows. It is hurting  bad but what was really bad is I bumped into the" that guy ". Still I didn't see his face I guessed it because of his outfit . Some papers were in the floor maybe he had them in his hand before I bumped. I slowly collect them all and I looked at his face when I was about to handover them. A great mistake. His eyes were red in anger. That cold stare was enough for make me cry , tears started flowing down I am was continuesly apologizing . I don't why am I scared this much but I don't feel good around him.  " It's ok go "  he said leaving me . He didn't wait for me to say anything . Now I am feeling really ashamed for crying I looked around to make sure no one else saw me  crying... He he he
Dhruv's pov
After 16 years I am in my home town . I attended one of our school's awarding ceremony now but I have another important work here to do too.I should ask my brother to join me . I was walking towards the principal office with some important papers when someone bumped into me .  I was really mad I was boiling in anger how can someone this carless. These papers are really important. But I saw that was a lil girl in school uniform. When we made a eye contact my anger vanished off . She was looking terrified yet cute . I saw principal was waiting for me so I asked the girl to go and went to the principal.
Aadhya's pov
I was excitingly going to my house my mom and sister will be proud of me . I am always good in studies. I know this will also a great day like previous awarding ceremony evenings cause I will get a lot of gifts and cheerings from them . Iam walking towards our house I found unfamiliar cars parked there . Normally we never have guests but I don't know why ,  mom never allows my friends too .  then who is this . I slowly reached my house there was some mascular men in a similar uniforms maybe body guards but why ? Do we have any relatives who are capable to have a bunch of body guards? I was in my thoughts when someone shake me . I looked up it's not one of those . he isn't wearing a uniform " hey girl why are you standing here. U are not allowed to be here.  move from here quick " he started to chase me off . How dare he do this . He is standing Infront of my house and asking me to move. " Excuse me mr  I don't know who you are . this is my house . u are the who need to ask me permission  for standing here. " I said into his face. He looked at me confused for a few minutes then asked " are you staying here as a guest or boarding ? " He asked.  " Yeah why are you so annoying ? this.is.my.house . Not boarding. I'm with my mom and sister " I said . seriously he is asking this much questions to let me inside my own house what kind of guest is he .
" Ok you can go "  he said taking my hand. Is he for real . He is guiding me for my house , whatever . Finally I went inside the house to my surprise there were some more guards . How many guards did they take with them ? The guards were looking at me confused. My mom and sister were standing there Infront of a man having a serious conversation ."  Dhruv " the man holding my hand called someone .The person talking with my mom turned .  I was stunned to meet the same guy again today.
" Adhu why did you come here " dhriti shouted. "  Leave her  Ishan she have nothing to do with this. We can talk Dhruv ask to  leave her . She even doesn't know anything. " She continued . " Dhruv , Ishan pls why are you doing this. Leave her pls "  Mom said almost in tears . That guy came towards me . I was scared. I told you right he isn't giving me a good vibe. He picked me up. I started thrashing and hitting him . "  Woah woah you are strong I believe. Now stop this. " He said I know he is making fun of me . But I didn't stop I was continuesly struggling in his arms to get down but nothing worked I started crying. My mom and sister was shouting and begging them to leave me they were blocked by his guards."  Shsh it's ok calm down. " He said bouncing me .  " what do you want me to do hmm "  he asked " mom dhriti leave " I managed to tell in between my sobbings . " Ok fine leave them . " The guards left as he signaled.But neither mom nor dhriti try to take me from him."  Ok what's ur name " ishaan giving me a smile. " Aadhya " I said. " So aadhya I did as u said right. So u will also do what Iam going to say ok ? " Dhruv asked. I said " yes " do I have a choice here. " Ok very good girl . nothing much just come with us. I'll get you whatever you want."  He said." No " I again tried to free myself. I don't want to go with them . " What is this for u agreed before right . now why are you struggling " he said making his grip tight . " leave her u want me right Iam coming " dhriti shouted. " I will take what I want " he shouted . Suddenly someone took me from him. It's my mom . " Give her to us . Don't make it hard for u . " Ishan said in a deadly voice. Both Dhruv and Ishan are not less than each other. Next thing I know was he was trying to take me from my mom I hugged my mom tightly. Dhriti was hitting him . Dhruv was just staring.  In minutes he forcefully took me from mom I started crying and thrashing. I can clearly hear mom and dhriti begging them. They didn't seemed listen. He carried me out of the house and sat inside the car with me in his lap. Dhruv was sitting near us.  I don't know what will they do with me ? Kill me? Abuse me ? I don't know .  I thought it will be one of the happiest days of my life but it turned into a worst nightmare. I cried till  the darkness consumed me.