Episode 6 - Escape II

Dhruv's pov
We are searching her in the forest. I'm sure she couldn't able to get out of this. But I wonder can she came this long .I'm just worried she can get hurt. It's too dark. I heard ishan's voice I walked towards the direction. Ishan was bending down and shouting. I couldn't get a clear view so went forward. Aadhya ... She was there I sighed in relief but she crying hugging her knees." Are you mad ? U run into the forest. Why did you do that? Didn't I say you can't leave. Didn't we say that is ur house . We are your family haa . fu.king open your mouth ." Ishan was shouting. He shook her shoulder and try to drag her . He isn't in his sense he is doing everything in anger.
I immediately went towards and separate them . But he isn't letting her go. On other hand that poor girl is frozen not even looking up just tears are falling down . " Leave Ishan u are hurting her " I raised my voice to make him come to sense. After some time he left his hold on her . Ishan is bitting his teeth breathing heavily in anger . Then aadhya she is still sitting down in the same position and shivering .I went towards her and crouched down to her level and took her in my embrace.I hide her in my embrace . I patted her back with one hand while other patting her head to calm her but nothing worked .She is still shivering. I'm really worried now . She isn't responding just crying her eyes out. I wanted her to at least break my hug or push me off . but no nothing. I looked at Ishan who is calmed now still he is irritated . " Let's go" I said to him . He nodded. " Let's go home cutie " saying this I picked her up. One hand supporting thighs and other her back. We started walking towards the house. Still I can't believe she was able to come this much. If I  didn't notice she isn't in room on time definitely she would have make the escape . It will hardly take 20 mins from here to the main road . Yesterday I had on call duty. After putting her in bed I got a emergency so I went to hospital when I return I saw her room door was opened. I clearly remembered closing her door. Yeah I didn't lock , I closed it . We thought no need to lock her when she is behaving well . We wanted her to be comfortable with us as a family. Even in that moment I didn't think she will do this. I just went to close the door but I saw the bed was empty. I searched her in the whole house. I checked the CCTV cause I thought she may went out of her room for something but forget the way to return . But then I saw her escaping. I immediately informed dad and Ishan.
After seeing the CCTV I wasn't mad , I was just worried . Still I am not angry on her . It hurt me badly when I saw her crying helplessly infront of Ishan. I can't trust Iam behaving this calm . Normally I am the who burst out easily. Ishan is the one control and calm me . but today it's upside down. Situations change the persons . Even that day she bumped with me I wasn't able to shout on her I couldn't see her crying same as today. She has some beautiful impacts on me .When we were young Ishan always cares dhee ( dhriti ) than he cares me . She was something special for him. I couldn't find why . But now I understand him . Aadhya is the precious one in my life even we met a day ago . Now I am able to relate why Ishan loved dhee so much where I treasure aadhya than dhee . Every sister and brother share a special bond but in our case Ishan is elder than all . Dhee and me are same age . We twins were like tom and Jerry. That is the reason Ishan treat dhee as sis where I treat her as friend . Ishan loved dhee but I won't say Ishan didn't take care of me or don't care or love aadhya. He does maybe more than me he loves aadhya and he is the best brother even we just share a two years gap he is really protective and responsible over me . The thing is he loves dhee and dad a lot . He wants dad to be happy he wants dhee in our house for that we need to reunite our family. The stunt this lil devil pulled out today would have definitely destroyed our plans. If she had reached mom I'm damn sure mom would have gone to any extense to get out of our sights . Thankfully it was an failed attempt . I know Ishan's point is " when we are her family why is she trying to escape. Even we didn't hurt her . We are treating her as a princess. " It's absolutely right if this is dhee. Dhee had a lot of moments with us . If it's not us at least she would have definitely considered dad . But this is aadhya for her we are complete strangers . The family she consider is only mom and dhee . We are not her family we are who took her to our house forcefully or kidnapped her. Who separate her from her loved ones . Who made her beautiful peaceful life complicated and miserable .