Episode 2 - The Truth

Ishan's pov
She is sleeping peacefully in my embrace. She is looking really cute. I was adoring her where Dhruv was on his phone. Suddenly I felt some moments. She was awake rubbing her eyes. I poked Dhruv to get his attention." Why did " he stopped in middle as he saw her . " Do you want anything " he asked creasing her hair . She didn't say anything but buried her face in my chest. We realized that she isn't fully awake yet . " Do you wanna something to eat " he asked again creasing her hair. " Hmm " a small sound came from her . Thank fully we had some muffins and juice packets . I slowly turned face to let him feed her . She ate the muffin and I was holding her the juice she was sucking through the straw . But she slept in the half way . We both know she had food without her sense so we didn't wake her up .
Aadhya's pov
I woke up . The bed was very comfortable than usual. I opened my eyes this isn't my room. That's when reality hit me . They took me here . I was kidnapped . I immediately get off the bed and went towards the door luckily it's not locked i ran for my life. Is this a house or a museum , how many people live here. Won't they get lost here. It's too big and beautiful but I'm not in a mood to admire the beauty . I saw the main door. But u know my luck right. I again bumped into someone and fell down . " Woah who are you? Why are you running like this ? " He asked helping me to stand . I hurt my elbows again which is already injured. I started crying. " Shsh it's ok is it hurting ? " He asked kneeling Infront of me . " Hmm" I nodded..." I wanna go home pls " I continued he seems to be nice maybe he will let me . Also he is around 40 - 45 so there is big chance that two will listen to him. " Ok ok u can go but tell me how did you end up here. " He asked while picking me up and walking towards the couch. " No leave me pls I want my mom ' I started crying and struggling he is taking me inside the house again. " Shsh nothing bad we'll treat your wound and u can go wherever you want ok " he said rocking me . I stayed quiet. " Who took you here " he again asked. I pointed the two as they were coming towards us . " Ishan grab the first aid box . " He ordered. That Dhruv guy kneeled Infront of me as I was sitting in the man's lap . Dhruv took my hand and started treating it . It hurted really bad . I started crying. " No no enough please " . " shshsh it's ok it's done now " the man cooed.
Dev's pov
I bumped into a lil girl when I entered our mansion. Her elbows were bleeding. She looked miserable. She is looking really familiar for me but I don't know who . She said she wants her mom . I really felt bad for her. I thought of treating her wounds before letting her home. I sat on the couch with her in my lap and asked who took her here. She pointed Dhruv and Ishan. I was really mad at them why did they separate a kid from her family. But I thought of treating her first. I locked her both legs in mine so she won't kick. Dhruv started cleaning. She cried hard and tried get off my grip. But I hold her tight. " It's done no more cries " I coaxed her. " Why is she here? " I asked as Dhruv finished dressing. " Dad she is your gift. " Ishan said. " What the ." I stopped in the middle I don't wanna curse Infront of a kid. " What are you talking ha she is a kid not a doll. Let her go back. " . " No" they Both roared . I know both of them very well. they never behave this cheap before but today . " Understand let her go she doesn't belong here . " I was really mad because of their behavior still I wanted make this easy for everyone. " She is not going anywhere she belongs to us " Ishan said carlesly. I saw the poor soul who is in my lap begging me with her eyes for her freedom. Of course she is looking cute . I too love to have a lil daughter like her but how can we keep her here , separating her from her parents . I was in my thoughts when someone touched my shoulder it was Dhruv. " Dad " he exclaimed. " Listen both I don't get why you are behaving like this. But this is wrong. " I said." No dad this is the right and the only way to reunite our family. " Dhruv continued . " She is your daughter , our sister there is nothing wrong in this. " I looked at him confused. Daughter? ." Dad look at her she is absolutely your photocopy . " He said. He is right she is looking like me . But how . Then something clicked. The day before Navya left us she said she have something special to tell me . So this was the secret. I was overwhelmed.
I looked at her she was also looking me confused.I can't express how happy I am now after years . I kissed all over her face. She didn't struggle she was in a huge shock to react maybe .
Aadhya's pov
Daughter father brother what the hell is happening here. I was stunned .