Episode 4 - The plan II

We reached the home. I already asked the maid to arrange a room for my lil sis. Ishan put her on the bed and went to our rooms. When I woke up I didn't saw aadhya in her room, with Ishan I went down stairs to see aadhya on dad's lap . I want to surprise him but they already met . But I don't think he found out it's his lil daughter.  When he saw us he was clearly mad but didn't show that . he asked Ishan to bring the first aid kit. I wondered he got injured but then I saw aadhya's hand was bleeding . I sat Infront of her and cleaned her wound. Initially she whined then started crying and trying to move her hand. Dad hold her tight. I too made my grip strong enough and dressed the wound.
When I told she is your daughter First dad was shocked. But after some time he pecked her all over her face.  I saw his lost happiness in his face now This is the first genuine smile of him after mom left He even got some tears in his eyes . Ishan and I smiled seeing him happy after these many years. 
But now my concern is mom . She would have definitely broken . She left us because she doesn't want aadhya and dhriti to live with us . but now. I sighed thinking this. Ishan told the whole story to dad I can see how bad he is feeling. But again he smiled at aadhya and took her somewhere Maybe to the garden. On other hand aadhya was too much stunned to react.she is frozen.  She is staying quite since we said that she is our sister.
Navya 's pov
I still can't believe this happened. All the dishes I prepared last night specially for aadhu was untouched. Dhriti is talking something to me but I couldn't concentrate on her words. Still I remember that day I found out I'm pregnant with aadhu . I was really happy. I was about to surprise dev but
Again I saw something I shouldn't. We had a big argument. I was broken. Next day I talked to Dhruv. I thought Dhruv would understand me than ishan could , but no . Both boys were their dad's side tbh he is really a great father. Fortunately dhriti was my side she too love him . But she supported me . In the night I left the house with her . I know he will find me I should be careful and clever so I thought about this place. Initially I struggled to earn but then I was able to get a job as a part time lecturer it was enough for us . Then aadhu born . I got a permanent job as a lecturer . I gave the girls everything they want. Dhriti is working as an architect now . Aadhu is also very good in studies. But the only thing , I left my boys but I'm sure their dad will take a great care. My life was perfect until today . Today when Ishan and Dhruv came , I was over the moon . I can't express how much I missed them .   I thought they are changed. But what they did was unexpected. They took aadhu . " If I went with them when they asked aadhu would be here. I'm sorry mom " dhriti cried. " Shsh dhriti it's not ur fault. You both are my daughters . I'll not sacrifice one for another. She'll back to us don't worry. " I creased her hair I should get my baby back. There is no way I'm going to her dad and my sons.
Aadhya's pov
I am still processing what's happening around me . Yes I , this man and that ishaan guy have same features where Dhruv guy looks like mom and dhriti . That day mom & dhriti were talking to the boys like they know each other for years . So  there's a high chance for the statement " we are one family " . I'm really confused of everything but the only thing I know is I can't leave this place easily. None here will help moreover not helping they won't allow me to leave. 
" Bub what are you thinking what do you want to eat" the man shook me . He is still carring me giving a house tour. I saw a middle aged lady near him maybe a maid . " Baby what do you want for dinner "  he asked again. " I don't want anything. I wanna go home . U said u will sent me home. " I said tears in my eyes. " this is your home u are not going anywhere "  he said lil strict . " Baby...Don't cry. now tell what do you want " he said sweetly . " Pizza" I said . " U should eat healthy foods princess ." He said . Then why did you ask my opinion I thought. " But today u will get what you wish"  he signed the maid to prepare it.