Episode 7 - Iron nail I

Ishan's pov
We reached the house. Dhruv is carrying her . Dad was waiting near the entrance actually he went to search in other side. Dhruv is carrying her now as her head is in his shoulders and his hands supporting her butt. I can see she is still crying while hiccuping and shivering . Her face is buried in his shoulder . None of us spoke . we were just standing like that. Dad went near them and creased her she  flinched hard and put her hands around dhruv's neck now she is shaking more . Dad immediately backed off. There was a clear disappoinment on his face. " Nothing baby nothing. It's ok. No one is going to hurt to you. No one is going punish you for going out . Even we won't talk anything about that here after. I promise. " Dhruv bounced her ."  She must be tired Dhruv put her in bed " dad said. Dad said still gazing her. He nodded."  Bub can we remove your shoes before going to ur room" Dad asked her. She didn't say anything . He slowly went near her and grabbed her left foot . There was no negative signs from her so he continued .
Dev's pov
After we found out aadhya escaped . We split into groups to search. Ishan told me they found her. I recklessly waited for them to come. Dhruv carried her . She was crying hard. When I tried to touch it made it more worse .But somehow Dhruv calmed her a lil . Then I removed her left shoe when I was about to remove the right one I saw some blood. She flinched and moved her leg when I touched . " What happened baby are you hurt " I asked but she didn't answer. I gently took her foot which made her struggle in Dhruv's hold. Before I could examine her foot there were scratches in her both legs too . I saw an iron nail piercing through her shoe . I signed Dhruv to sit on the couch with her . I thought It will be easier if Ishan keep her while I and Dhruv treat her. " Ishan take her in your lap . Dhruv help me "  . I said. He went towards Dhruv and aadhya and about to take her from him but she started screaming and shivering. She is hugging Dhruv like her life depends on it . " Nothing princess no one will hurt you . Your legs are hurting right we can help you. Just sit with Ishan I'll be near u hmm it going to be ok baby. " He tried to calm her .  while she was silent he  tried to break her hug gently. But again she shook her head negatively. " Baby what happened don't you want to be fit  . " Dhruv asked again . Ishan was standing there silently.": Pls... don't give...me to ...him pls . I ..I won't..
disobey u pls . I don't ... Want punishment... "  she said in-between her cryings . I looked at them confused first then I got it she is scared of Ishan . There must be something happened in between them . On other hand Ishan he was definitely hurt by her words. Hurt and regret were written all over his face. But I thought it is better to treat her first than solving the misunderstandings between the siblings .  Dhruv also understand the situation and I think he also prefer the treatment first as he said " dad I'll keep her . Ishan you can assist dad right " he said to both of us and waited for answer. We both noded . " Baby It's ok now right . Iam not going anywhere. " while patting her head . I arranged all of the needed equipments .