Episode 3 - The plan I

Ishan's pov
I'm now standing in front of my mom's house. We left this town when I was 3 . Then we shifted to another city . Mom , dad , Ishan my older brother , dhriti my twin and me a happy family . But one day mom left with dhriti . I'm not going to blame my mom . She hated my dad asked us not to go behind him but we were his side till now. My Dad was miserable after she left . I promised myself to find her . I searched in several places. But seriously I didn't think about this place. Mom knows us very well that's why she stayed here. It took years to found her .  I want dad to be happy to that I want my mom & sis in our house. I know definitely mom won't come with us and I can't take her forcefully . So it's dhriti . I can take her with or without her will. Then mom will definitely come home in her own . " Ishan " Dhruv called me . " Everything will happen like we want . Don't stress. Let's go " he cheered.
Dhruv's pov
We went near the door I saw a girl sitting in the coach giggling  she is talking to someone in the kitchen. I knocked the door . She immediately got up and came to us . She is looking like my mom. " Hmm sorry who are you . What do you want "  she asked politely. Before I could answer. " Dhriti who is that "  mom came from kitchen. She was shocked to see us. She definitely identified us why not a mother can identify her kids very well in any situation. " Dhruv ! ishan !  " she said shocked. Dhriti gasped and back off after listening this." hey mom hey sis "  we both greet them. " Why... Why are you here " dhriti asked. " Hmm to take our sister with us " I said ruffling her hair. " I don't wanna come with you "  she jerked my hand and shouted. " Cool I expect this from u . But for your knowledge. We didn't ask you you are coming or not. We are saying we are going to take you understand " Ishan said with a smirk. Suddenly a guard came and said something to Ishan "I'll be back in a few minutes" he went outside with that. I was talking to mom and dhriti till now I wanted to take her with her will. But both were continuesly saying they are happy with this life they don't want to come there. I was really annoyed. If it is someone else I would have shown my other side but I stayed calm with them . I turned as Ishan called my name he was holding a lil girl's  hand . The same girl bumped into me . But now something striked on my mind she is looking like my dad.  Then I recalled an event.
........................................................................
years ago
Mom dad  I want a lil sis I was continuesly nagging them." Why Dhruv you have dhriti right.": Mom said. " No mom we both are in same age I want a cute little baby sister. I'll take care of her and protect her from monsters promise." . " me too I'll help her to do her homeworks Ishan added"  dad laughed at us
A few months later....
Now I don't talk with mom Ishan too. Because she doesn't want us to talk to dad . But we do so she is disappointed but she still care for us. Mom is closed to me than Ishan where Ishan and dad are buddies. " Dhruv " she called me. " Yeah ":I said. ' You know I have a surprise for you " she said excited. "but before that I want u to stop going behind ur dad . " She said slowly creasing my hair. " mom u already know my answer . I will do whatever dad says. I love you than I love him  but I can't leave dad . " I stated.
"So this is your last decision. " She asked I noded. " Just remember I love you a lot " she said with a sad smile.
........................................................................
She is my sister. My lil sis. Both mom and dhriti asked me and Ishan to leave her . But we didn't bother listening them . I went near her and picked her up . She started struggling and hitting my back with her tiny fists . Poor girl is she think this will hurt me . But after some time she started crying. I panicked and immediately shushed her.she asked to leave mom and dhriti. I accepted. In return I asked her to come with me but she denied and again thrashed in my hold.
Mean time dhriti offered that she will come but leave aadhya . But I already changed my plan . I think after taking her home it'll pretty easy to convince mom with aadhya than dhriti and then dhriti and mom will come with their will. Suddenly mom took her from me . Ishan warned to give her back but they didn't so Ishan tried took her . aadhya was hugging mom and dhriti was hitting him. i was just looking the whole drama . Why are they wasting their time and strength while they know we won't give up. finally Ishan got her back.
Mom and dhriti shouted and begged to leave aadhya. But we  took her inside the car I was sitting beside Ishan and aadhya on his lap . She cried for sometime and then slept. Then she woke up in half sleep and eat a lil . I don't think she will eat when she is in her sense so I feed her as much as I  can .