His Daughter?

"Y/n?""Yes," you asked

"Y/n?"
"Yes," you asked. You were in your room working out. The room is full of sports medals. Of course, you are a master of martial arts.

"I need to talk to you kitten"
" I'm busy Hanma" you shouted. Making him frown his brows. You usually call him dad because he literally raised you. But now you are in a bad mood.
"Y/n," he said in a cold voice making your spine shiver.

"Yes dad, I'm listening" you got out of your room and sat on the couch.
"Kitten, I have an overboard work again"
"What? Again? But dad yo... you said you will spend time with me " you teared up making the man frown. He and you have a soft spot for each other.

"I have no one but you, you know?" Faking tears.
  "I won't leave you alone" you tilted your head after hearing his reply.
"You will live with your biological father" hearing his words your eyes widened.
"..."
" What?"
"...."
"Did I misheard something?" You rubbed your ears.
" No kitten, you heard it right," he said in a calm voice.
"But you said my parents died in a car accident" you harshed your tone.
" I'm sorry kitten"
       ...
"Traitor...TRAITOR" tears frowning in your eyes as you punched his chest soft.
"I had to do it" you continued punching him.
" I'm sorry, I... I'm so sorry princess" he hugged you by your waist tearing up.
You both cried in each other's arms warming up.
"He .. did that son of bitch threaten you?" You clenched your fists.
"He is your father y/n, you can't call him like that"
" Fuck it. I don't care. You are my father Hanma Shuji" his eyes softened at your words hugging you more tight.
" Hey, I'm gonna die, you old man" making the man chuckle.
"So how many days?"
"Hmm around three months"
"WHATTT NOOOO"

NEXT DAY

You wore a black ribbon and wear a mask that hides your face and blindfolded your eyes that hiding in a big hat.

"love you kitten" he hugged you tightly before you go.

" Me too daddy" you kissed him on the cheek.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Time skipp

You entered the living room of a big mansion.
You saw a couple of men in expensive suits.

"You are y/n right?" The man with long white hair asked in a bored tone.
" Then what am I? Your mom?" You teased him.
"You.." he was gonna talk back but got cut by a man with a scar on his right eye.
"Enough," he shouted.
You sat on a couch while drinking your tea given by the maid.
"Ms Sano" the scarred man caught your attention.
" You? Are you talking to me?"
"Yes"
"I'm Y/n L/n, not Y/n Sano" you harshed your tone. Making the men in the room widened their eyes.
'Girls always want to get Sano surname like golddigger' they thought seeing you escorted by a maid to your new room.
.

.

.

.

Rindou Pov:

We've been chilling in the living room after finishing our missions.
We all know that boss's pure blood daughter will come live with us for short time.

"What was her name again?" Sanzu lazily turned at me. I shrugged my shoulder.
" Y/n," my brother told him while entering the room.
" What a pretty name?" Mochi sips his coffee.
"We don't know her face nor her personal information" kakucho rolled his eyes.
"He's right but she might be a golddigger like other whores" kokonoi barged in.
" She's only 16, Koko" kakucho frowned.
"Whatever if she has a nice name she can't  win over our beloved princess Maria" sanzu grinned. I sigh.

  Information about Maria Sano :
   • She half-blooded daughter of Sano Manjiro and she has 2 fathers. Because her mother slept with 2 men at the same time.
• She has her bitchy mother's orange hair and manjiro's eyes.
• All bonten members love her and care about her.
• She is kind not a bitch.

"That's true even if she was his daughter Mikey will only love Maria" Takeomi lighted his cigarette.

  'I wonder what will she look like? Her mother or boss?' I thought to myself while seeing others talking happily about our lovely Maria.
   "Rindou?"
"Hmm" I turned to see my brother Ran Haitani standing behind the couch I was sitting on.
"Let's go to Roppongi"
I hummed.
"Hey guys"
"What the matter Kokonoi?" Takeomi asked.
"Y/n is here" making everyone flinch.
"Let her come in her new hell life" sanzu grinned as I did.

The door opened widely. I and others looked in that direction.

I saw a tall figure entering the hall.
She was wearing a black mask that hides her lower face and she blindfolded her eyes. As for her hair, she hid it under her big hat.

Again I was scanning her figure.
I thought she was a girl but she has no chest flat. She's already 16 right?

   Kokonoi walked towards her. In the end, he ended up being insulted. I tried to hide my laughter so others did.

I saw her figure fading away in the hall.
"Is she not a girl? She is flat" sanzu asked.
" idk" kakucho went to his room.

'I want to see her face not gonna lie' as I got up and followed my brother to our car.

💋​Authors note💋​

Hey, I hope you guys enjoyed reading the new plot.