Y/n's Background

Flashback

"And the next information is very interesting" koko smirked.

.

.

"Her step-father Natsume Huyyga is a leader of Manjushage, which is a famous mafia group in the USA" kokonoi paused a bit.

"And Y/n is raised to be an assassin and to be the future leader of the group" kokonoi paused again.

"So y/n is an assassin?" ran asked.

"Very skilled one" Koko sighed.

The room is filled with a shocking aura of the new information.

Mikey hummed, "Continue"

"Y/n's birth-mother Sakura Mikan is a professor of the famous assassin school called Higanbana. She's also the founder of the Manjushage group. She died in a traffic accident on y/n's 13th birthday" Koko sipped his coffee.

"Now y/n's half-sister S/n Huyyga, she is 18 years old. She left her home at age of 15, which is 2 years after her mother's death. Her other information is unknown. She's also trained like y/n. Her last appearance sawn at Roppongi a year ago" Koko narrowed his eyes.

"Now it's y/n's turn, Y/n she is known as a Red Spider. Her murderer count is more than a million. At age of 15, she went to USP ADX Florence for committing the most dangerous crime and escaped months later. A year later she took half control of the group. And a few months ago her father sent her to Japan for a vacation and he cut his connections with y/n. Hanma Shuji is her guardian" Koko ended his lecture.