A vision

It has been a few months since you started to live with your father and his criminal organization Bonten.

"When is hanma coming? Like it's been 3 months already and he promised to come back" you walked around your room. And suddenly stopped walking and turned to look at the person who is listening to you on your bed.

"Did he forget about me?" you made a worried face.

"Hey, calm down okay? He will definitely come. Just give him some time" Maria said with a backup tone. You just scoffed.

"Some time? What do you mean? I literally gave him whole 3 months" You scoffed more.

" If you really miss him, why can't call him?"

"That's an idea I never thought of" you smiled.

"No, no y/n. I know that smile. No, we can't" maria frowned.

"Hey just once hmm, it's not like they would punish us-Punish who?" a deep voice cut you off making the two of you look back.

"It's nothing" you smiled. "Good morning Kaku" maria smiled.

"Good morning to you too Mari and y/n. Mikey called you two for breakfast" Kaku smiled softly making the two girls blush in cuteness.

"Yeah, let's go y/n" maria dragged you into stairs.

"Happy 13th birthday Y/n" many voices singled in your head. 'What?' you held your head in frustration.

"Open your gift y/n" male voice echoed again. "Y/n are you okay?" you felt dizzy. "Yeah, I just-PLUMP" "Y/N!"
.

Y/n pov:

I suddenly felt dizzy and I think I passed out. I was lying on some wet cold ground, I tried to open my eyes to see the place but to my result....it was completely dark.

"What the-" I quickly got up from the cold ground. I was spinning around but there was nothing but dark.

"Happy 13th birthday y/n" I stepped back from hearing the voices.

There was a vision. There were many unknown faces. They seemed to be very happy. I wonder why would they say 13th birthday. Actually, I don't really seem to remember my past.

The only face I seem to know is .....my father. Sano Manjiro.

My eyes widened at the slight. He was very happy. Like he was a different person than I know. He has golden shiny long hair with bright eyes.

An angel?

The father I knew is not him. My heart ached.

"My baby girl has grown a lot" he came in my direction and hugged me. It....it was a ---what? I thought I was seeing a vision but the hug felt really real.

"I love you" tears slip from my eyes.

A lot of people hugged me like Haru, ran, hanma, mom but this hug really felt warm in my heart.

This is not the person I knew- As I looked at the man that was smiling brightly in front of me.

NO

No, the father I knew is not him.

I saw the man spread his arm as if he was waiting for me to hug back. I ran to hug him but he suddenly diffused into the air. Again I saw another vision.

"Look my princess is walking" he smiled. He was holding tiny fingers. The people on the other side, their faces were blurry. But the man beside him. His face wasn't blurry. He had long blonde hair and jewellery eyes. He is pretty. What the fuck man. I gasped as I cover my mouth with unbelief.

My face turned pale when the man looked at me. It's a vision so can't see me right?

My eyes widened again when I saw a scar on his lips. "Sanzu?"

He stands up. I ran to see his face clearly but he turned around I was facing his back. Suddenly someone gripped my shoulder. I felt venom.

"AH!" I got from my bed fully in sweat. Looks like I am back in the reality.

"Omg! You finally wake up" Maria run up to me. I was about to ask her to call sanzu but she starts a conversation.

"I got a letter for you" she yelled in happiness.

"What letter?" I asked.

"A letter from Hanma Shuji"

.

.

.

.

.

Authors note:

I'm really sorry for not posting. As you can see school started and I had a hard week.

Welp I'll start to post the next chapters. This reback chapter is so short I know. Many of you expected to see a reback long-chapter. But the next chapter will be pretty long because of the plot.