Who made you cry

"Y/n?" a voice called out you.

  You slowly turned around. Your eyes widened to see a tan-skinned man.

"You didn't contact me for so long, Have you already replaced us?" he furrowed his brows.

His violet eyes pierced into you. "Why would I contact you? It's such a waste of time. You should be grateful that I hadn't killed you" you force your voice. Nail piercing into your palm.

  You backed away a little when he started walking towards you and preparing yourself to fight.

A cold hand pats your head. A soft smile curled on his lips. "I see" The word made your heart clench.

"Take care of yourself. Don't get cold, you hate having headaches" He pulled his coat and covered your upper body by putting it on your shoulder. The coat was warm and big.

Then he walked past you saying " If you need comfort come to me, Little Princess" disappearing into the crowd.

  "Why?...why are you doing this to me?" you locked the bathroom door falling to your knees.

"Why don't you pretend that you never saw me as you did in the past?" tears forming in your eyes.

"If you were going to do this why did you abandon me in the first place" your voice broke.

.

.

.

.

"Where were you N/n? I searched for you everywhere" Hanma ran to you with a worried face.

 "I was in a bathroom" he raised brows. "Because I had a weak stomach from the lunch" You looked down not wanting him to see your puffed eye.

"Look at me y/n"   "Why Did you cry?" he softly touch your eyes.

You hugged him without saying anything. In response, he sighs and hugs you back.

    "You took a long time" Rindou scoffs. 

"I met someone who run away from me" The male lightens his cigarette.

"Traitor?" rindou raised a brow.

"No....But kind of" He looked at you. Hanma was opening the car door for you.

"We should tell that drug addict" Rindou starts the engine.

"NO" the male responds. He dropped his smoke after he saw your puffy eyes. He grits his teeth.

  'Who made you cry? Y/n' he seeing your car drives away.

His eyebrows furrowed as he watched her car disappear from view. He shakes his head. "Idiot, what am I doing?" He muttered to himself. 

'No one should be able to make her cry.' He thought to himself. He looks down at the ground.

....

"For tomorrow at the party, You will be pretending as my daughter," Kisaki says. He takes a puff from his cigarette before placing it in an ashtray on the counter. 

  "You'll wear that black dress. It's so much better than that stupid green outfit you're wearing now." He glares at you. "And wear this Blonde wig to hide your identity"

Your bottom lip trembles and you look down at him with anger. You want to scream at him about Bonten will know that it's you even if you wear wig 'cause you've been caught a lot of times.

  How unfair he is treating you. However, he doesn't notice your expression change and continues talking.

"And I will not have anyone call me father in front of you or else..." he trails off. "You get it." You nod. 'I'll kill you first you Fucker' You grit your teeth and go to your room.

Later that evening... "Are you sure you don't need me to come to the party with you?" you hear someone whisper behind you. You ignore the feeling and continue walking.

    "yeah I can handle"

...

 You went to the bathroom as you entered the mansion. The person following you sighs heavily before catching up to you. "Y/n..." Your name comes out as a whisper. You pause and turn around.It was Maria. She was wearing an angelic blue dress.

   The colour complements her red hair perfectly.

Her face was filled with concern. She looked so pretty.She took a step closer towards you. You step back slightly. 

"Maria, Where are you the party is gonna start" you hear Ran's voice echoing in the hall.

You quickly pulled Maria and covered her mouth making her yelp.

"Don't tell them that you saw me here, or else I'll kill you" you mumbled and let go of her as she nodded and get away with ran.

Author Pov:

  "Ladies and gentlemen, Thank you for coming here to celebrate our queen's anniversary" a mic spoke out catching everyone's attention.

"Before that, we must invite our powerful gangs in" Everyone seems excited.

 "Leader Sano Manjirou, Bonten" Mikey walks up with Maria with his hand and the other executives walking behind them. 

"Oh my, How beautiful she is" People started to get noisy.

After settling down. "Last is, New powerful organization Called Kochou, Led by Kisaki Tetta" Bonten's face got dark as they hear the dead person's name again.

  Kisaki put on a goofy grin as he escorts you in. 

Mikey's face darkened even more. 

"Y/n what the fuck" Rindou mumbles.

.

.

.

.

 Oops did I?

A/n: Kochou means Butterfly. Kisaki comes up with this name to resemble y/n. And means a butterfly in a scared cage not able to make it out.