Chapter 15

"Eh, a letter from Hanma?!" you gasp. You quickly snatch the letter from Maria. Your face lit up when you finally read the letter.

      'Hello, Y/n

        I will get you back princess. I'm coming.... tomorrow.

                                                                                                                      Hanma'

"What did he say?" Maria looks over. Her smile dropped when she saw your eyes darken.                  "Y-y/n?" her voice trembles. She jolted up when you suddenly grabbed her shoulder hard making her yelp. "He...is COMING BACK" you grin. "Oh, sorry did I scare you?" you let go of her shoulder. 

"So are you gonna leave with him?" Maria asks. "Of course, I've been waiting for this a month y'know?" you chuckle. 

In the night you happily flop on your bed too excited to see Hanma. The next morning, you started to pack your things, gathering them near the door. Your stomach grumbles as you walk down the stairs.

 ''Man, I want to eat a cheeseburger" you enter the dining room with weird air.

You spot annoyed and hateful looks on them. Then you see a tall man standing there. Their golden eyes pierce right through you when they grin at you.

"HANMA!" You run to the grinning man spreading his arm like he's waiting for your hug.

"My little devil" he hugs you back tightly. "I missed you" you buried your face into his chest.

You could feel glares at your back as you grin back.  "What are you doing here, Shuji?" Sanzu glares. "Don't you understand just by looking at it? Or are your drugs affecting your shitty eyes?" Hanma with wide eyes, grinning more. You chuckle as you see Sanzu pissed off more. 

"I'm here to get y/n" Hanma smiles. "Oh no, You won't" Ran grins. "What do you mean?" you glare at him. "It's already been months. Our contract is over. Now I want to get what I want Haitani" Hanma frowns. 

"Hey, Why are y'all against him? I already stayed in this mansion for a month like a prisoner and I can't leave now?" you bark. The others stare at you.

"Let her leave" a voice stated from the couch. "Mikey-?" sanzu stares at his boss like an idiot.

You felt happy at his orders but something bothers in your heart that he shouldn't say that. Like you want him to say no. '

Why is he letting me leave so easily?' you threw a glance at his cold face. 'Oh right, because he has Maria on his side so doesn't need me here' you frown. 

Running to Kakucho and hugging him tight "I'll miss you Kaku" you whispered. "Me too, princess" you two get close in a time. "If that jerk treats you badly then let me know, and I'll kill him" Sanzu standing next to you. 

You bid your goodbyes to everyone except your father. Pain in your chest, a Strange feeling you got there for the first time in your life.

"You become softer by staying here for a time" Hanma drives from the mansion. "Oh, you noticed slower than I expected" you smile.

      "That's not good news Y/n, if he knows that you've become obedient, then he'll have to water you again" hanma glances over you with the front mirror. 

You ignored him and see kids your age playing, teasing each other, laughing, wearing school uniforms enjoying their teenage life. 

'Sometimes I just wanna forget everything and run free like this outside of this dark cruel world. Only if I forget everything...' you coldly glance at the kids.

"Where is Kisaki?" you asked. "At the airport waiting for you" Hanma pulls over. 

     You got out of the car while Hanma pick up your luggage. A cold wind blows your hair. "Nice to see you again Y/n" Golden-haired man walks to you. Relocating their glasses. 

"Me too, Kisaki" you face smirking man. Kisaki Tetta the man who failed to die.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: I'll post from now on