Pet Shop

 "I-i" you stepped back. Your back hit the counter. 'Is he high?' you thought.

He walked near you. "Hmm, Princess wearing that tight dress" he lifted you up with his one hand.

"Are you trying to hit on kokonoi?" He whispered in your ear making you shiver to your spine.

"N-o, it was the" You flinched as sanzu touched your hip. 

The lights suddenly are on. "What are you two doing?" you looked at kokonoi standing in the door frame.

You pushed sanzu and walked to your room. As before you got out of the kitchen, kokonoi grabbed your wrist. "Let me go" you clenched your fist ready to hit him.

"What are you doing at midnight with wearing a dress?" he raised his eyebrow examining your body.

"I'm thirsty so I went to the kitchen for a drink, and this dress is my pajama" you glared at him after telling him half lie and half-truth.

"Ok, go to your room" he let go of your arm. 'Nowadays girls are wearing weird clothes, did she just call that dress a pajama' he thought looking at your figure disappearing in the dark.

"I told you don't take drug pills when you're with Maria" he scolded the drunk man.

.

.

A few days later at Mansion

"Where is Maria?" Mikey asked. At the time executives were having breakfast.

"Off to school" ran who was eating his food.

"How about y/n?" Mikey muched his snack.

"Idk, since she came back from the suite she's been out to somewhere lately" ran answered.

"She doesn't go to school?" rindou asked.

"I asked her she said that school sucks and is waste of a time" sanzu lazily mumbled.

"It seems that you and y/n have been separated for a while since you guys come back from the suite" ran smiled.

"Exactly what happened that day between you and kokonoi and y/n?" kakucho asked causing the guys to look at the two. Both of them looked away making rindou raise his eyebrow.

.

.

.

.

With Y/n:

After you finished your missions, you walked to the near pet shop to adopt a new pet. You entered the store.

"Welcome to our pet shop" guy with emerald-coloured eyes and black hair smiled in your direction.

He was quite handsome. You stared at him.

"What pet are you looking for Miss?" the guy asked waving his hands at you. "Uhh" you paused for a bit after hitting back to reality.

"I'm looking for a snake to adopt" you smiled at him.

"Kazutora?" he shouted for someone after smiling at you. Someone entered the main room of the store.

"Yes?" the man asked his boss. The man had a yellow-dark ponytail and golden eyes 'He is pretty' you told yourself admiring his beauty. The mole under his right eye made him more beautiful.

"Miss?" the man asked. "Ah, yes" you looked at the adorable big white snake with a golden-eyed snake in his hand.

"This is beautiful, I want this cutey" your eyes sparkled. The man chuckled at your reaction.

"I'm Hanemiya Kazutora, What's your name Miss?" he smiled.

You blushed "I'm Y/n Sakura," you told him.

"Nice to meet you y/n" you shook his hands. You stared at the first man. Kazutora noticed.

"His name is Mastuno Chifuyu" he smiled.

You stayed with them for while knowing more about them, and talking to them was fun.

You heard your father's name quite a lot while listening to them.

.

.

.

.

Bonten hideout-> At the meeting room

"Naoto was in the same suite on the day you guys were staying kokonoi" kakucho told them.

"You mean 'Queen Suite'?" he asked.

"Yeah"

Kakucho's computer was leaking into the big tv better for everybody to look at the screen for their discussion.

"Wait is that y/n?" rindou asked.

"Where?" ran looked at the screen.

"Kakucho zoom in on that left side of the picture" kakucho did as the told.

"Y/n" kokonoi raised his brow.

The men looking at your pic. In the picture, Haru and y/n were outside of the Naoto's suite, Haru placed his hand on your waist kissing your neck, and you were smiling sweetly at him caressing his hair. You wore a tight red dress that barely cover your ass.

"Why is y/n out there?" ran asked.

"Call y/n right here" Mikey harshed his tone.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with the dead meat beauty:

You were about to take a ride home but someone stopped you.

"Ran?"

"You're in trouble princess" he smiled.

.

.

.

.

Hiii, sorry for not updating new chapters

Hiii, sorry for not updating new chapters. Gotta tell ya that the story is just beginning XD