27

Ava's POV xxxxxxxxxx

We continued to lay in bed whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears when something really nagged at me. I propped my head onto my wrist sitting up slightly

"What did you mean when you said 'I only have you for so long?" He also sat up recasting his head on the black headboard.

"I was going to let you go." My heart broke at those words. "If you weren't going to be happy here, happy with me then I would let you go back home. Live your own life with your family and with whoever you chose to be with. I would step out of your life to ensure your happiness." He sighed rubbing his hand along his face.

"You were going to reject me?" So he wasn't going to fight for me after all.

"No, I would never reject you. I would just give you a choice. I understand that being queen and luna is a big responsibility and it's not right to force that onto anyone mate or not. I would much rather you enjoy your life without me than be miserable by my side." he finished staring at his hands.

"Is that why you were upset at the ball?" I questioned. Alex did say he was in a bad mood before he got there, even when he left my room smiling.

"Yea I was going to pull you aside and ask for your official answer so that I could announce it. But then that prick had so much to say." He clenched his hands into a fist looking off into the distance. No doubt remembering everything that he said.

"If I would've said no to you, who would you have picked." I know I know you shouldn't ask questions you don't want the answer to. But I wanted this answer.

"I wouldn't have. There are no rules against an alpha not having a luna it's just unheard of. All the kings from the past had no trouble finding their mates so it was never an issue. I would've told the people I didn't find my mate and that i refuse to take one of the girls away from their future mate. So I would be a lone wolf." I started at him, stress and worry clear on his face.

"The girls would protest. It's what they're here for, to earn your affection." I let out a breathy laugh.

"No most of the girls came to find their mates knowing I wasn't it. The other half came to strengthen their alliances. All of them came because they had to by law. If you are selected you appear, the nine girls that went home asked if they could leave and I let them go. You were never a prisoner here, I was just hoping you'd stay long enough to change your mind." He poked my side making me giggle. "And you did"

"You never doubted you wanted to be with me?" My heart was beating rapidly.

"No, although I did consider it when you told me about your coffee addiction." We both laughed.

"It's ok I'm sure I can find you some sugar-free, raw carrot, grass concoction." Mason gasped slapping his hands onto his face.

"You'd do that for me." I put my hand on my heart and bowed.

"Oh of course anything for my king. I am a giver after all." I raised my head up to see him staring at me.

"Your king?" He asked with a dangerous look in his eyes. "Why does it sound so much better coming from your mouth?" He grabbed my hips and pulled me on top of him so that I'm straddling him. Each time we've done this he's teased me, now it's my turn to tease him.

"One of them wasn't real." oh right I forgot one was a dream. It still felt so real. I put my hands on his shoulders pushing him down onto the bed and lead my mouth down so it graded his ear. He shuddered in response making my confidence grow.

"I'm sure a lot of things sound better coming from my mouth," I whisper into his ears. I hear him gulp as I start to move my hips against him. It was a lot harder than I thought probably because I had a million-pound dress still on.

"My king, can you help me out of this dress?" I asked my lips against his neck. His hands didn't waste a second they reached for my back and slowly pulled down my zipper. I caught my dress in the front and hopped off of him before he could see anything.

"Thanks, I only needed a little help. Alex was nowhere to be found to unzip me." I practically skipped to the door when I heard a low growl. Before I would reach for the doorknob impressed against the door.

"I should be the only one unzipping you, my queen." He said in a hushed voice. I couldn't lose my confidence now. I look him in the eyes which are just barely visible in the sunrise light. I look down to see the only thing he's wearing is boxers. Blue boxers.
A smirk tugged onto my lips as I let my dress fall to the ground. His eyes never left mine, it wasn't enough. I slowly start walking toward him placing my hands on his chest and pushing him back onto the bed. Once he sat down he was at eye level with my breasts. He finally looked at what I was wearing, converting every detail to memory.

"Who do you think gave this to me?" I say rubbing my hands along my stomach and up to my boobs. He growled grabbing me by the hips and placing me on his lap so that I'm straddling him once again.

"I don't care who gave it to you, ill be the one tearing it off of you." His hands shot up to my bra unclipping it in one swift motion. Before he could do anything else I slip off of him, getting on my knees in front of him. I've never done this before, but I know a general idea.

"What are you-" he starts but stops once I yank the boxers off him. Loving how clothes are such a thin material. I bend down and kiss his hip bone making him shiver in response. I see him grip the bedsheets as his back arch's slight. This is fun.
I kissed the tip of his cock before I fully wrap my mouth around it. I swirl my tongue around it earning a groan of approval. I dipped my head all the way down making it wet from top to bottom. My hand inclosed around the shaft moving it up and down with my mouth. He couldn't hold it in any longer, his hands tangled in my hair as he pushed my head down farther. I started moving my hand faster making his head drop back. I let my teeth graze just below the tip making him suck in a deep breath. He pulled me off of the ground throwing me onto the bed.

"Your turn," He said tearing my underwear off but keeping the garter in place. He stares at me for a few seconds before kissing my collar bone. He slowly kisses own until his mouth is enclosed around my nipple. My breath hitched as his tongue flicked the sensitive area causing an overwhelming sensation to overcome me. While his mouth was busy with my top area his fingers found my bottom area. Slowly making circles around my clit, rubbing it painfully slow. He came back up to the base of my neck and licked it sending a shiver down my spine. I knew what he was thinking, he wanted to mark me.

"You can o it." I encouraged him. He looked at me skeptically, I gave him an encouraging smile. His teeth grazed my skin causing goosebumps. I too a Beth breath and felt him sink his teeth into my neck. The pain took over all my sense but not a second later pleasure filled me. I've never wanted him more.

"Romantic enough?" I whispered. His body shot up, a sly smile planted on his lips.

'More than enough." He says grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him. He dips down pressing his hard erection against my clit, grazing it with his tip. Teasing me.

"My king." I moan pressing the back of my hand to my mouth embarrassed that it came out. He took my hand away from my mouth and kissed it. He entered me. It was only halfway in and I could feel the pain starting at my core. He moved slightly making me clench my jaw. Little by little, he moved in farther.

"It's too big," I say through clenched teeth.

"You can take it." He says moving in me faster. He trust it all inside me making me groan, he slowly pulled it out and thrust it in again. He grabbed my hips holding me still. "Good girl," he said making me wetter. The pleasure was building up inside me. I was getting light-headed as he went harder and faster. I wouldn't stop the moans that came from my mouth. Especially when his hands found my breasts and started squeezing them, rubbing my nipple in between his fingers. I know I'm close, he put his hands on my knees and spread me out even farther. I heard him grunt causing my back to arch.

"Can I?" He asked, I didn't know what he was talking about until I felt his fingernails digging into my thighs. He's trying to hold it in. I just nod my head unable to construct a single word. With that, he released everything inside me. I felt his cock twitching as he pulled it out and thumped into bed beside me. He kissed my forehead making me smile. Our mate bond was complete