01

Goddamn I haven't watched this anime in so long let's hope this turns out alright
__________________________________

"So you broke a priceless vase and now you've been forced to join? That's rough,"

Haruhi sighed,
"Yeah, and they're all so annoying too. Yknow it'd be more bearable if I had someone I knew join,"

You could tell she meant you.

"Y'know I never really thought about actually being a host instead of the hostED"

Your brown haired friend pleaded with you,
"C'mon! Just join, don't leave me alone with those rich snobs,"

You sighed ,
"Fine, I'll join,"

"Nope! Rejected! We don't need anymore members!"

You walked back to your brunette friend,
"Welp, I tried. That blonde dude does NOT seem to like me,"

She gave you an annoyed look, and you sighed, knowing that you'd have to find a way to get in.
You realized that you probably wouldn't be able to get in the normal way, so you got to scheming.

From what you've seen, all the hosts fell into certain archetypes, so the first thing you had to figure out was which one you needed to fit into. You thought about this for a good thirty seconds before giving up.

'I'll figure it out when we get there'

You snuck into the room, which was easy as everyone was being distracted with the hosts, who were occupied with the guests. Now you just needed to figure out how to...

Your thoughts were interrupted as a girl bumped into you, somehow falling down onto the floor.

You reached a hand out to her,
"I'm so sorry! I should've looked where I was going (lies), are you alright?"

She looked up to you, and for a moment, thought you were an angel. She shyly held onto your hand as you helped her up and guided her to a table. You sat on the other end, completely forgetting about the plan you hadn't finished making.

"What's your name?"

She twiddled her thumbs,
"I'm [random name],"

You smiled at her, making her face turn a light pink,
"That's a cool name! I'm (l/n) (f/n), a pleasure to meet your acquaintance,"

You saw an unattended car with tea on it, so you snatched two cups.

"Want some?"

She nodded, and took a small sip as she held it close to her face. You also drank some, and had to keep yourself from spitting it out.

'GODDAMN THIS RICH PEOPLE TEA IS DISGUSTANG'

You looked around and started to notice more and more people starting to stare at you, so you decided to retreat.

"It's been nice meeting you [random name], but I must take my leave now,"

'Talking fancy is so much fun'

You bolted out of the room, hoping you didn't draw too much attention, which you completely failed at.

"Sorry Haruhi, I'll try again today. I was totally gonna make a super cool plan to get in yesterday, but I got totally sidetracked,"

She sighed,
"Well, as long as you're trying,"

You walked your impoverished friend over to the club room, where you'd drop her off before starting to scheme again. This time you decided to stay near the doors, just to eavesdrop and try to get any info that could be usable.

You could hear feminine voices,
"Wheres that new host?"

You heard the tall blonde speak,
"You mean my dear Haruhi? He's right-"

"No not him! The one with [h/c] hair! [random name] told me about him!"

You could hear girl you had spoke with yesterday speak up,
"His name was (l/n) (f/n), is he hear today?"

"There isn't a host here who goes by that-"

You bursted through the doors, and made your way to them.

"I'm right here! (L/n) (f/n), reporting for duty!"

He started sputtering,
"B-but! I told you-"

You ignored him, and turned towards the ladies.

"Sorry to keep you two waiting, let's get you seated, shall we?"

You led them away from him, making two twins burst out laughing.

It all ended faster than you had thought, and you were some how able to become pretty popular for someone who wasn't even an official host.

As you waved goodbye to the lady guests, you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked back nervously to see the tall blonde giving you a death glare.

"Let's have a chat,"

You ended up being dragged by him over to a spot where the other hosts were gathered.

"From here on out, you are ban-"

He was overpowered by the rest of the club,
"You're a host!"

You looked over to Haruhi, who was giving you a thumbs up.

Your hater looked towards the one wearing glasses.

"B-BUT WHY?"

He pushed his glasses up,
"By my estimates, (l/n) over here will end up boosting our popularity and revenue by [number] percent, so it's only reasonable that he should be able to join."

You smiled and walked over to Haruhi, sharing a high-five.
"Yay! We did it Haruhi! Well, I mean it was mainly me, but we did it!"

The two twins leaned on your friend, and the one on the left spoke first,
"Hmmmm... I think I've seen you in class before..."

The other one spoke,
"Yeah! I've seen you talking to Haruhi during lunch too!"

"Yup, that's me!"

You focused in on their faces,
"You're the Hitachiin twins, right? Hikaru and Kaoru?"

You then knelt down towards the tiny blonde boy, who was holding onto his rabbit plushie.

"You must be Honey senpai!"

You then reached out to shake hands with his rabbit plush,
"And you must be Usa-chan! I've heard a lot about you,"

The small boy laughed, and you looked up at his intimidating caretaker, giving him a quick smile.

"Glad to be a part of the team!"

__________________________________

After this it's gonna be stuff that actually happened I just needed to figure out a way to get you in there without making you Haruhi 2.0