04

"The queen's reward will be a passionate kiss on the cheek from our king,"

Tamaki extended a hand into the crowd with a wink,
"Good luck to you, my darlings~"

You and Haruhi shared an expression of mixed disbelief and disgust.

"Haruhi, (Y/n), show some enthusiasm!"
A pair of twins slid behind the two of you nagging.

Haruhi remarked how her party experience really only consisted of neighborhood festivals, but then you heard something which really caught your attention.

"Well, since the two of you are already here, you might as well get yourselves something to eat. We've got quite a spread,"

You shot up towards the four eyes host,
"There's food here?! Where?!"

"A spread? ...With fancy tuna?"

The hosts repeated her with shock, the twins hugging the poor girl trying to "console" her. Tamaki leapt down from where he was and commanded Kyoya to order the fancy tuna, to which he complied.

"Hey Kyoya senpai, would it be too much trouble for you to also get some [your favorite food] for your favorite (y/n)?"
You weren't sure you'd have the same power over the hosts like Haruhi did, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

He stared into your eyes for a little longer than you would've liked before bringing his phone back up to his ear.
"Get some [your favorite food] too,"

Score! It seemed like your (y/n) charm would serve you well.

You hugged his arm tightly,
"This is why you're my favorite host!"

If you were being really honest, you didn't even have a favorite until then. But Kyoya seemed pretty nice towards you, so it wasn't a hard choice, especially considering the lack of interaction you had with the other hosts.

You turned your head to see your brown haired friend looking at you with a raised brow,
"Besides you of course, Haruhi,"

She smiled with a nod,
"That's what I thought,"

"Aww no fair! I wanna be your favorite!"
A tiny blonde jumped onto your back, nearly making you fall over.

Despite his childlike appearance and personality, you just couldn't shake the fact that he was the oldest out of all the hosts, and inwardly cringed.
"Oh I'm sorry Honey-senpai, I didn't mean to offend you. How about you both be my favorites?"

It made you cringe knowing you were talking to someone older than you like they were an elementary schooler, but you pushed yourself through it.

The shorter boy cheered, running over to his tall bodyguard.

Eventually the dancing had begun, and you found yourself watching from the stairs as Haruhi was approached by Miss Kanako. Just as planned, Haruhi was taken away from her dance partner, and Tamaki swooped in to get the girl.

From your understanding, you wouldn't really need to play a part in the rest of the plan, so you slipped away from the main hall to grab some more food. As much as you'd like to be a part of the conspiracy, you couldn't deny a plate of free food, especially this quality!