06

'There are too many damn people for this physical exam'
You thought to yourself as you entered the large hall.

After much deliberation, the twins started their distraction, and Haruhi was quickly shoved into a room with Tamaki. You knew how the plan was supposed to go, and you also knew how it'd turn out.

Turns out it was all pointless as Kyoya had gotten a private doctor.

You gained much enjoyment as Tamaki eroded away into dust from a mix of embarrassment and dread due to Haruhi snapping at him.

"Someone should go console him,"
Twin voices suggested, and after a bit of silence, you noticed the rest of the hosts staring at you.

"Why me?!"

"You've got to deal with him the least out of all of us, it's time you've gotten your fair share!"
The twins reasoned, pushing you towards the shirtless blonde.

'This is some bull-'

"Are you here to laugh at me too, (y/n)?"
The king asked accusatorially.

"What? Of course not?"
You weren't going to talk about his pasty complexion or his totally flat stomach.

"I just wanted to let you know... you looked pretty good with brown hair,"
You almost didn't know what to say halfway through, but you managed to save yourself.

"Really?"
His confidence began replenish, which you weren't too sure was a good thing, but you nodded anyways.

He puffed out his chest while he buttoned his shirt back up,
"Well you have good taste then! That wig was made of genuine human hair!"

'WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT'

"If you really liked it that much, then maybe I'll bring it out again sometime!"
He announced, gaining cheers from the surrounding women.

With the King sufficiently ego-boosted, you tried to leave the hall, only to find out it was time for your examination.

Even though you knew the doctors were there just to compliment you on whatever statistics you had, it still wasn't something you were excited for.

~•~

Once your checkup was over, you walked about the school, not really in the mood to interact with the other hosts, and mainly just trying to find Haruhi.

But that's when you saw it, some creepy looking guy peering through a doorway before entering the room. This couldn't be good.

Once he entered, you quietly followed him, quickly realizing that this was the special clinic set up for Haruhi. And that creep was going into the curtains with her.

No way you were letting that happen.

"Tama-chan ki- WAIT WHAT?!"

Tamaki's kick missed, with him crashing into a wall since his target was stolen from him.

You grabbed the man by his collar with both hands, throwing him into the wall with a loud thud. A crater formed around where you'd thrown him to, and you pinned a fist next to his head.