Charlie Pugliese

Voight marches out of his office with pictures for another case, with Erin following him quietly out. She had clearly just been telling him about Charlie Pugliese, a man who had re-entered her life from when she was younger. Erin had dealt with Charlie when she was young. He made her commit crimes in exchange for food and shelter. She guessed that he was still doing it. He acted like an older brother whilst she was still living with her mom when she was a young teenager. He recently came back to Chicago and confronted Erin. He threatened her and her friend Annie if they didn't get him what he wanted he was expose Erin for a murder she committed that Hank covered up. Erin had just been filling Hank up to date before releasing the new case to the scene. Hank put Charlie's photo on the board. His hair was the colour of a raven, all slimy and thin. He had small chocolate eyes and black moustache that turned into a grey goatee.

 "We found a dead body this morning and this guy is linked to it" Voight said in his raspy voice. "Sarge how do we know he's linked to it" Jay asked, he was always questioning Voight. "Cus I said." he answered back. Jay just let it go. The Sargent eyed Jay one last time before concentrating on the case.
"We need to find everything on this man, quickly. So, this is how I want it to be Al and Rusek, Jay and Antonio. Erin you're with me. Your too close to this." Erin was just about to argue but stopped herself when Voight eyed her. Before Voight could reach his office Antonio states "Uh sarge we found footage an hour earlier before the murder of Charlie and a girl. Just searching her up now...Her name is Madison foster she lives on the southside of the city." Voight nods in approval "Any priers"? Jay leans over to look at Antonios computer screen, "She got popped for possession recently and an assist in a robbery, but charges got dropped because there was a lack of evidence." "Right Jay, Antonio you go get her and bring her in see what she knows. Al, Rusek keep looking for info on this guy." Voight orders.

Voight motions to Erin to his office. Erin starts "Hank this girl is fifteen, I really hope he is not doing what I think he's doing again." "Don't worry alright, we'll get him". Hank tries to reassure Erin.