Interigation

Jay gets her out the car but as soon as she's out she bolts. Madison didn't get very far as Antonio rugby tackles her to the ground. "Foster you ain't gettin away from me so stop trying." He says getting more annoyed. She grumbles. Antonio then grabs the teenager's upper arm again, even tighter this time and drags her up to one of the interigation rooms.

The room is cold and damp with a small metal bench and metal beam that was connected to the wall to which she is handcuffed

The room is cold and damp with a small metal bench and metal beam that was connected to the wall to which she is handcuffed. There was a table in the middle with proper chairs but Antonio had obviously been too angry with her to make her too comfortable. "All this could have been avoided Madison, we could have put you in a much nicer room, instead you had to try and run TWICE". " dick" Madison states clearly annoyed at the situation. Antonio shakes his head and exits the room.

She is then left alone, with Voight and Antonio watching her closely, through the one-way mirror. She had crimson red eyes from smoking. Her blonde hair slightly matted from the curls. She had bruising on the side of her cheek and her chest but it was half hidden away with her t-shirt. The two of them had noticed. She just sat there, her body emotionless but with a hint of worry in her eyes.

Antonio starts briefing Voight about her. Antonio stated "her home life is a mess, in many ways. I mean the kid was found smoking pot with others in the middle of the day, she is 15 God damit, she should have been in school, Voight. The mom didn't give a crap what or where the kid was at. Looks like she has new boyfriends every week too. The mom had a black eye. So, my guess is frequent boyfriends abuse the mom, might explain the bruising on the kid. I have to say though, the girls got strength, tried escaping a million times. She does get reserved as soon as you as you start asking questions."

Voight nods as he enters the room with Antonio. She looks up and Boldly states "ah look who it is- "being cut off by Voight "I wouldn't finish that sentence." Madison eyes Voight and then says "Mate you ever heard of cough sweets" laughing slightly. Voight just brushes it off and smirks. "So, Madison foster," Antonio says. Silence follows. Madison eyes them both. "Well, that's one way to shut her up sarge", Antonio chuckles. Madison sighs, "its Madi." Voight nods. "So Madi how do you know Charlie Pugliese and what's your relationship with him, "Antonio asks." The teenager stays quiet and bows her head. Voight starts by saying in his crackling, deep voice "You know Madi, us finding you smoking pot, drinking, skipping school, along with other stuff, it is not a great look on you." Madi locks her eyes onto Voight, desperately trying to find her way out of the conversation "You, you know nothing about me." Voight continues, "oh but we do, your moms an addict, new dads every week, they often abuse your mom and maybe you." Madison shudders a bit with that sentence. "Regular suspensions for fights and detentions but a smart girl, you get almost straight A's" Voight smirks slightly, "I know exactly who you are and your type." Before he could go on Erin bursts through the door "That's enough Hank" she eyes him sternly. They all start leaving the room. "Uhm, these handcuffs are really hurting me" Madison said, lying to the detectives. Antonio sighs "Think yourself lucky your only 15 otherwise you wouldn't be getting our sympathy" he stated whilst adjusting the handcuffs looser. "You call this room your sympathy" Madison laughs jokingly. Antonio, not wanting to get into it with Madison just leaves her.

She owes it to Charlie. She can't imagine what he will do to her if she snitches.