Habitats

Madison was meant to be in school but had called in sick to go out with her friends.

The pair rolled up to Madison's rundown apartment and knocked on the door, only for it to be opened by a tall, slightly muscular man wearing nothing but shorts

The pair rolled up to Madison's rundown apartment and knocked on the door, only for it to be opened by a tall, slightly muscular man wearing nothing but shorts. It was Madison's mum's boyfriend. Just by looking into the house from the door, there was beer bottles everywhere, the house was a tip with clothing dotted around the floor and it smelt like someone had been doing drugs of some sort. 

"Listen man I didn't do non alright". We aren't here for you chill, said Antonio. "We are here to speak to a Madison Foster. The man shakes his head "BABE SOMEONES HERE FOR THAT KID OF YOURS COME TO THE DOOR". A woman approaches the door. She looked like a reck, her skin was like a ghost and her face was numb. She had a slight black eye, and her blonde hair was like a nest. Her eyes were also a crimson color. She had clearly been getting high with the loser standing next to her. She said numbly, "What she done now." Jay said, with caution "nothing we just want to bring her in for questioning, do you know where she might be? We rang her school, but they said she was here." The mum scoffs in annoyance. The boyfriend had gone by now, clearly bored with the conversation. The mom just replied, carelessly "Well she's not here. I never know these days; she just goes off. My guess is she is at the old church oof 59th street with her idiot friends of hers. Doesn't even go into school half the time". The tired and unconcerned woman just slams the door in their faces, clearly not bothered about her daughter. 

The two detectives were slightly stunned at the situation. "Well, I guess we better go to the church off 59th street, I'll call Burgess and Atwater just in case" Jay states as both get in their car.