Guilty

Later on, that evening Madison and her friends decided to go to this party that they had planned to go to. It was packed of people. This is how she spends most of her days, so she's use to it. Getting high, drunk, hooking up. 

Madison was there for some time before police raided the place. Everyone was running everywhere screaming police. The police tried to grab as many people as they could. One including Madison. "GET OFF ME YOU PERV" Madison screamed at one of the police officers. He grabbed Madison the arm and forced her in the patrol car. There was around four of the officers and they drove some of the teenagers that got caught to the 21st precinct. "Come on kid don't have all day" A police officer hurried Madison along inside the district. Madison was screaming and kicking off as the other teenagers were getting dragged with her.

Jay and Voight were coming down from the intelligence room when they saw a bunch of teenagers being dragged off to booking. "Wait sarge that's Madison from earlier". Jay states. As they see Madison trying to get out the grip of the officer. "Hey officer she's ours pass her here." Voight says to the officer. "Alright then, she's a difficult one sergeant. Voight nods and gives her to Jay to take upstairs. She struggles in Jays grip as she stumbles up the stairs. "Woah take it easy, you been drinking, have you taken anything?" She huffs "What do you think, I went to a party I'm not just gunna sit there." Jay guides her up to the intelligence room.

The whole team just stared as she reaches the top of the stairs. "Welcome back Foster, why grace us with your cheerful presence? Antonio sarcastically questioned. " She shrugs, "Cus I missed you guys soooo much" She stated sarcastically. He knew she had been getting high all night and just shakes his head. Jay yanks her to the interrogation room again. He places her next to the table this time with her hands handcuffed to a beam underneath the table.

"Kid where the hell have you been all night, you look like a wreck." Antonio says in a concerned manner. Madison just shrugs. The two detectives just leave the room.

"Voight, we have Madison in the interrogation room. Sarge the kid looks like she's been getting high all night, she looks like a wreck so just don't go all hulk on her" Antonio warned. "Great now i not only have to deal with her she is coming off a high too" Voight states in a slight temper. "Voight nods and leaves for the interrogation room.