Arrested

Jay, Antonio approach the derelict church with Burgess and Antonio following them

Jay, Antonio approach the derelict church with Burgess and Antonio following them. They find an entrance at the front and walk in placing a foot Infront of the other cautiously. They draw their guns and carry them carefully as they gradually walk towards faint voices in another part of the church. The four stand outside of the part where they could hear voices. "3 2 1" Anotnio whispers before they breach the area.

 "3 2 1" Anotnio whispers before they breach the area

"CHICAGO PD EVERYONE ON THE GROUND". All the teenagers lie on the ground too startled to comprehend what was happening with guns pointing at them. There was a group of around 15 to young 20 yr olds laying on the ground. The four police saw drugs on the table and drinks. Antonio notices Madison "Madison foster?", he questions. She sprints off with Antonio running after her. "JAY COVER THE BACK ENTRANCE" Antonio shouts. Jay goes round to the back entrance. Burgess and Atwater deal with the other teenagers. She kept sprinting towards a door on the opposite side of the room looking everywhere for an escape plan. She keeps on running until she bumps into someone and falls to the ground with a thud. Jay was towering over her and slaps handcuffs on her. "Jesus kid we only wanted to talk" Antonio states as he catches up. Madison just shrugs.

Jay then leads her to the car having a firm grip on her upper arm so she couldn't try and run. "Nice try running, todays just not your day huh," smirking. Madison just rolls her eyes not saying a word as he smirks. She doesn't go willingly with his grip as he shoves her in the back of his car.

*Car journey*

"Why aren't you in school huh kid" Jay asks. "None of your business" Madison answers back.

Silence follows for the car ride.