Chapter 1: Shadow Monarch

{Arc 1: Shadow Monarch}

Author's pov

"What the hell is happening here?" Jisoo asked as seeing the chaos with the people who dressed as Superheroes and the brain opened, black monsters and other guys who were dressed as Supervillains.

Jisoo stood there in pure shocked before Beru appeared with clothes on his insect's hands.

"My Queen, your clothes"

"Oh thanks- Wait, how the heck you even got my clothes?"

"PLEASE DON'T PUNISH ME, MY QUEEN!!!"

"Beru, next time, just ask for my permission. If Jin-Woo knew you also have his clothes, he would probably punish you" Jisoo soon said in disbelief which Beru nodded quickly.

I mean the clothes she was wearing were already dirty by being covered by dusts and slightly torn off.

Igris soon covered the body of his queen with his cape as Jisoo changed into causal clothes, dark grayish brown bomber jacket top of a light gray, turtleneck shirt with black jeans and pair of black boots.

She wore shiny, slightly crystal earrings that she got from her time with Bonus Requests she done, thanks to the System.

Igris soon pulls his cape away as Jisoo walks away from him and going to Bellion, Ashborn's First Lieutenant and the strongest Shadow Grand Marshal.

"So what did you find out about this new world, Bellion?" Jisoo asked him while he was staring at the fierce battle between the humans and the unknown zombified creatures.

"My Queen, this world is rather unusual. Those creatures seems be human who been zombified from either life or death. Poor humans and is rather cruel fate for them. As for the humans who are wearing strange clothing custom, ones are trying to save and protect while others wants destruction and death, they seem to have a powerful leader who is aiding them to destruction...like the Destruction Monarch but that human isn't even his level" Bellion soon explained with his serious tone.

Jisoo end up sighing in pure disbelief and looking at the creatures in pity by knowing there are worst fates than death.

They won't be able to rest unless they're finished.

"I see...Ah, I guess I have to save the day again and stop a some type of Overlord taking over the word. Igris, Beru, Bellion"

"Yes, Our Queen" the three lieutenants soon knee down towards Jisoo as her purple eyes soon start glowing as releasing her dark aura around her.

"People who dressed as Heroes are the good guys and the other ones who are dressed as Villains are the bad guys. As you know, I wanted all those Villains down but I wanted them alive. If you seen something unusual with them, then bring them to me...as for the zombified creatures...Give them a merciful death" she said with her voice filled of authority and serious which the three soon nodded.

"Yes, Our Queen"

"Beru, come with me. There's something I sense and I need you help"

"Yes, My Queen"

Meanwhile somewhere in the battle

"KACCHAN!!! KACCHAN WAKE UP!!! KACCHAN, PLEASE!!! WAKE UP!!!!!" A young boy with dark green, unruly messy hair screamed his lungs out by seeing a spikey, sandy blonde teenager bleeding out and was unconscious.

The dark green haired boy's name is Midoriya Izuku, an Hero student from a Hero High School known as U.A. High School, a famous school where students became the famous Heroes.