Chapter 22: Reunion

It's awhile, my fellow readers.

I'm going to change the name of the love interest of Park Jisoo and his nationality too since I noticed how you guys were so disappointed on it.

He will still be Asian since I'm a fan of the Asian series like Wuxia and Xianxia with fantasy theme.

If you want to decide what will be his name, then let it be.

Also, I will put other characters from different series since it does include the multiverse.

Let's the start the story.

Author's pov

'I don't know how we got into this situation' Jisoo soon thought as she was in her Shadow Armor form and fiercely protecting Todoroki Shoto and unknown magenta haired girl from a group of unknown people wearing Asian style suit of armor and being into a martial arts position.

Jisoo telepathic told the Shadows to stand down by knowing this fight won't be like others that she has to summon them.

'You get what I am feeling, right? Yeah, totally disbelief and not wanting this to happen. You wonder how I got here? Why I am in my Shadow Armor form? Who's that girl with Todoroki? Where are I? And why there's a huge nine tailed fox running towards those guys from behind? Well, to be honest. It all started three months ago'-Jisoo

'When Jin-Woo found me'-Jisoo

Back to the timeline where Sung Jin-Woo came to BNHA world to find Jisoo~

"Ah, I see. So there's why they know you. They were surprised by the fact that you are my younger cousin despite me being 15 years when you know I am older than you"-Jin-Woo

"Well, Jin-Woo. I am you are five years older than me despite you're a 15 year old body. How's Jin-Ah along with Imo and Imobu? (Words for Aunt by the mother's side and mother's sister's husband in Korean)" Jisoo soon said as drinking her drink while she and Jin-Woo were eating in the restaurant in Jeju Island.

"They're doing well, Dad is firefighter now"-Jin-Woo

"That's good to know, make sure he doesn't get hurt during a big fire"-Jisoo

"I will"-Jin-Woo

After long yet, short fight against the Pro Heroes and student heroes, Jisoo was hungry due of the energy she used to keep them down.

She was eating Korean Style ramen as Jin-Woo added her one of his eggs from his ramen bowl to hers.

He knows she likes the eggs of the ramen.

"You haven't after two months, well some years, Jin-Woo" Jisoo soon said as using her chopsticks to pick up the egg and ate it.

"You're right, I haven't. I'm glad that you have either, Jisoo"

 I'm glad that you have either, Jisoo"