Chapter 19: Big Bad Overlord

Author's pov

"Are you sure they're there? Tsukuyomi?" Hawks asked while he looking down through flying as Tokoyami soon nodded and looking at the shadow.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I could feel it from here. After all, I can't forget her power when she released all of that army....Even Dark Shadow can't forget it" Tokoyami said as they were in the deserted island of Jeju Island.

Endeavor along with the other Pro Heroes to student heroes, Shinso, Kirishima, Uraraka, Lemillion, Amajiki and others were waiting for the Shadow Monarch and her Shadows to appeared.

"Alright, listen well, kids. I need you to be careful against the Shadow Monarch and her Shadows, she's not a human being and she's destroyed AFO's Quirk like dust. I need you all eyes full open and cautious on your surroundings....She did defeated AFO" Endeavor said serious which the Students nodded while being nervous on facing against the beautiful Shadow Monarch.

Park Jisoo.

"Fumikage, something doesn't feel right..." Dark Shadow soon said while Tokoyami looks at her before he grabbed and dragged into the Shadows like a horror movie.

"TSUKUYOMI/TOKOYAMI-KUN!!!!!" They screamed as Hawks was late to grab him and cursed at himself for failing.

Soon, Endeavor and Hawks soon heard a chilling yet, terrifying whistle which they soon turned around and seeing a South Korean young woman with a long, dark purple hair flowing through the wind of Jeju Island.

The Shadow Monarch herself, Park Jisoo.

"Hi, little mortals" Jisoo chillin' spoke with a smirk on her face as her eyes give a glow

Endeavor and Hawks froze while the Pro Heroes and the student Heroes were cold sweating by sensing her deadly aura coming from her.

Hers was worse than AFO's.

"W-Wheres's Tsukuyomi? Did you do with him?" Hawks asked as fighting off his senses that were alerting him.

Jisoo still kept her smirk and pretending to not to know by acting haughty and sadistic, she willing to act like a villainess.

After all, she got inspiration by The Glory and Penthouse: War In Life dramas.

"Huh? Tsukuyomi? Are you seriously asking for the God of Moon to help you? How shameless you think the Lunar Deity is man when it's beautiful woman, after all, the moon represents feminine and good fortune...not something involving the darkness and the shadows of a little boy" Jisoo mocks Hawks with a vicious smirk on her beautiful, pale face that made Hawks slightly finches by seeing this another nature of hers.

It was truly hideous.

"Oi! Stop toying with us! Where is my son and his friends?! Answer it, dammit!"-Endeavor