New Life?

Isabelle -

When we arrived to the house after the wedding. I was racked with nerves. Why me? How could my parents to this to me? Did I do something wrong for them to hate me so?

However Alessandro did not touch me last night. We just went to sleep well he did. I could not sleep at all, to much thing in my head. Looking out the window I could see the sun come up, hearing Alessandro moving around in the bed I quickly closed my eyes to pretend that I am sleeping.

Keeping calm I heard the door to the bathroom open and closed. Hearing the shower turn on I was able to breathe again until he comes out of the bathroom. I just lay there just waiting. The bathroom door opens up, a few minutes pass by and I feel a hand on my face. Opening my eyes I saw Alessandro looking down at me.

" You need to get up. We have to be somewhere important." Alessandro said

" Where?"

" You will see. Now I left some clothes for you in the bathroom, please hurry". Alessandro said as he walked out the door.

I get up from the bed going to the bathroom seeing the clothes. I start my morning routine, finishing up I put on the clothes.

( her outfit)

Coming down the stairs I see Alessandro on the phone

Coming down the stairs I see Alessandro on the phone. He was speaking in a different language, when he saw me he cut the call and came for my hand.

" You look so stunning" Alessandro said with a smile on his face.

" Thank you" I can see something in his eyes that has changed. I think he met what he said to me at the wedding. I think he wants to change. To make things better. Can I trust him though?

" I can see your brain working behind those eyes of yours. I met what I said to you. I am going to make things right between us. I promise."

There was a pause.

" I think I am starting to believe you" I said as I looked up into his eyes.

Alessandro smile got bigger and he took my hand into his as we walked out of the front door. We got in the back of the car. I watched as we pulled out of the drive way. Seeing the house in the day light, it is very beautiful house.

About 15 minutes later or so I saw that we were an airport

About 15 minutes later or so I saw that we were an airport. Helping me out of the car we walked to the plane, a private jet. Taking my seat Alessandro sits right by me. Getting a little bit more comfortable I look around the plane seeing everything that the plane has. But come to a full stop when my eyes connected with Alessandro who was already looking at me.

" What?" I said

" You should sleep. It will be a while until we get to our place"

" Where are going?" I say

" You will know when you see it, I promise. Now you should sleep and before you say that you are not tried. I know for a fact that you did not sleep at all last night."

" How did you?" I say with some shock

" I am just that good Isabelle" He said

I was going to say something else but drinks came our way. I was given some water, taking a few sips of the water I started to feel weird. Like my eyes were getting heavy. Looking over at Alessandro he speaks before I closed my eyes completely.

" Sleep my belle, you need it"

He drugged me?! I was out before I knew it. Damn it.