Down to business

Isabelle -

Myself and Alessandro gotten home about a week ago. And Alessandro went head first into work, with the clubs, restaurants and casino's he owns and more. While I was requested to stay at home for my safety as Alessandro put it.

So I have been looking around the house trying to get a full understand where everything is at in the house. And I keep myself busy with cleaning and cooking, giving myself days off I go to the library getting lost into books. But other than that I am getting bored with the same thing over and over again. Maybe I can ask Alessandro if I can get a job or something that I can get out of here for a while.

A few hours later I hear the door open telling me that Alessandro was home. Seeing him walking into the kitchen fixing himself a drink before he connect eyes with me. Giving him a smile towards him, he walks over to me kissing my forehead.

" how was your day?" I asked him.

" very long, my belle" Alessandro spoke in a gruff voice like he was yelling a lot today.

" well you are home now. Would you like me to make you some food?"

" oh no love, I am good. But did you eat?" asking with worry in his voice now.

" Yes. I did, Alessandro can I ask you something?"

He nodded his head as he sipped his drink.

" I was thinking about getting a job. Would you help on that?"

He said nothing for a small moment.

" Why do you want to work?"

" I just want to do something other being in the house."

Alessandro looked off to the side nodding his head then he looked at me.

" I will think about it, okay" He said

I nodded my head in understanding.

After that Alessandro took my hands into his as we left the kitchen going to our room getting ready to go to sleep for the night and hopefully a new day would start off great for me.