The Honeymoon

Isabelle -

Waking up I see that I am somewhere that I have not seen before. I start to panic on where I am at. Having the flash backs of me getting married against my will to the only Alessandro, the boss of the underworld.

To me I can not understand why he wants me when he can have any other woman but no he had to pick me. Like he already made my life horribly back in school. And now, the life I had and had planned is gone. I have to step behind him forever. Something that I am not looking for. Sitting in the bed the door opens up showing Alessandro himself in comfortable clothes like he is at home.

" Where am I?" I say

" You mean, us. You are married to me now. You should get used to us. Now breakfast is ready, get dressed into some better clothes" Alessandro said with a smile on his face.

Isabelle looked down to see that she was changed. Glaring at the door she became very pissed that she was changed without her knowledge. But she got out of the bed to get some clothes on. She will have a chat with him once she gets downstairs.

Seeing the closet full of shorts like summer clothes. Her eye twitched on her issue at hand. But she still got dressed ready to tear him a new one over breakfast.

( her outfit ) ( mins the jacket)

---------------

Sorry for the short chapter.