Date Night

Alessandro - 

Being with my belle the whole time last night and the early morning I have to get to work. Getting dressed in a fresh suit, before leaving the house I see my belle eating her breakfast while the guards watches you, he will be my eyes when it comes to my wife when I am at work. I go over to my belle wipe her face before kissing her soft lips and kissing her forehead before leaving for work. When I got to the door I give the guard a look which he nods to me making me understand that he understand what I want from him while I am away at work. 

The drive to work was less then 45 minutes, getting to my office I start my work for the day, making all the reports are done right and getting all of the ports ready for my men. As I am working away I think about my wife and how I found her. I need to do more, be a husband I need to be with my belle. Getting things right yet again with my belle, I think of a date night just the two of us, nothing to worry about the whole night. Making time with her, making sure she knows that I love her with everything I have. I want her to feel special tonight so I send an message to the guard at the house to make sure that Isabelle knows what will happen tonight. 

Having everything planned for tonight I work away on my work so I will have time with my belle. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Isabelle - 

When the guard told me what will happen tonight I got nervous. I go to the bedroom as the guard followed me. Which I could understand, he is following orders from Alessandro. As I look though my clothes I finally chose my outfit for this date night. 

I go to the bathroom to get myself ready as the guard stood outside of the bedroom, I take my time in the shower cleaning myself then I get dressed for the date as the guard to me to be ready by 7:00 on the dot. Moving outside of the house I see a car pull up showing Alessandro, watching him getting out of the car. 

" You look stunning my belle" 

I smile towards him as he kisses me then kisses my wrists. Taking me to the car and the guards followed behind us as we leave the house grounds. The whole ride Alessandro held my hand in his as the drive goes through the city. Coming to a stop to a lovely restaurant that is one the top of fancy pretty sure that he owns it. Entering the stunning restaurant Alessandro moves to the back of the restaurant which I noticed that the whole restaurant is empty. 

" Alessandro" I say

" Yes my belle" 

" Did you pay out the whole restaurant?" 

" Well yes i did, Is it wrong for me to spend time with my wife'

I blush at him as we took our seats at our the table. As soon as we sat down the food came out in waves, placed on the table, half of the dishes were my favorites. For the next hour of eating and enjoying the time with Alessandro we leave the restaurant thinking that we were going back home but no, Alessandro took me to his work. That got me very confused on that but I went with it. Taking a bit on getting to his floor of his office, Alessandro leads me to his balcony of his office that over looks the whole city. Alessandro wraps his arms around my waist holding me close to him as I feel his lips over my ear. 

" Get ready" He said to me

Then there was a flash of lights, fireworks going off all it once showing me these stunning colors, I laugh at the stunning action of the fireworks. Alessandro hold me closer and kisses my neck from time to time as we watch the fireworks go off in the dark cool night.