Work day

Alessandro -

When Isabelle asked me if she could work surprised me a little bit. It got me thinking on what job she could have. Which had me chose that she should have a job with me in one of my businesses. I remembered how smart she is, she could be an accountant for me but that I thought that she could be an personal assistant to me.

Liking the personal assistant more better than the seconds that pass. Waking up I see Isabelle still sleep, I go to the bathroom to start my shower. When I got done and getting out of the bathroom I see that Isabelle is now awake. Walking over to her as she looks at me with those stunning eyes.

" Good morning love, I have been thinking about what you said last night. And I agree with you. And I have the perfect job for you. So go take a shower so you can get dressed because you are coming with me to my work."

Seeing her eyes grow bigger before she spoke.

" Really?" She spoke

" Yes, really. Go on love"

Watching her leave the bed racing to the bathroom, I smile and walk to the closest to get myself ready. Once I was finished I go downstairs ready for some coffee.

-------------

Isabelle -

When Alessandro told me that I will be working with him at his work made me wonder what he has in store for me? However I get myself ready for my first day of work. I have to be professional.

Choosing the right professional outfit for the day.

Coming down the stairs seeing Alessandro was on his phone drinking his coffee

Coming down the stairs seeing Alessandro was on his phone drinking his coffee. Once he looked up at me he smiled. He got up and walked towards me.

" you look so cute baby"

" Cute? I was shooting to be professional." I said then I was going to go back up to change but Alessandro stopped me.

" Baby, listen to me okay. You are dressed more than appropriate. And you look very cute. Not to worry okay."

Nodding my head we leave the house. Getting into one the SUV he has parked outside of the house. And not only that we were followed by the bodyguards that surrounded the house as well. It was like a train of cars going in one direction. I looked out the window as Alessandro held my hand as he worked with his phone most likely dealing with work. Watching everything that we passed on the busy highway. Seeing shops and restaurants, the people as well. The car came to a stop due a red light, I saw a cop car pulling up on the left side of the car, the side Alessandro was on. Alessandro looked towards them and the cops slightly bowed their heads towards Alessandro.

My eyes felt like they were playing tricks on me but nope. It was legit was I saw, Alessandro has the cops on his side. Wow.