episode 2

Navya's pov
I'm sitting in a hospital reception nervously taping my foot and breathing with my mouth . I think now u know how much nervous iam . After arguing with my parents about going to us for my higher studies finally they agreed. I'm here with my for my medical for my visa . Yeah she is also coming with me . This Hospital seems lil busy more than usual today .  Nurse called our names as we booked the appointment together. She took our vitals and asked us wait till the doctor come . " Hey u are unusually silent today aren't you " anu asked. " No I'm ok " I don't want to show her my fear towards hospital stuff . Suddenly the door opened. A tall guy in scrubs  and a white coat . Sorry guys I couldn't able to discribe his body because of his outfit . Then What else do you want a doctor to wear my sense mocked . Don't think iam flirty . Iam really a shy girl you know . But one life right there is nothing wrong in admiring inside u without distrubing others. " Good morning doc " anu wished him politely . But you know what happened he didn't response . Man at least u should have gave a simple nod . We looked at each other and before we could start our gossips. " U both should take a tetanus  . U need to take that today itself if you want a medical he said still looking at his computer. " Ok sir we'll get that " anu told without waiting for my concern .
I'm sure today is going to be one of the worst day in my life.
After few minutes a nurse entered with a tray . Anu rolled her sleeve . That doctor came and prepared the injection After cleaning her arm . He darted the needle which made her flinch a lil . " Don't move " he said strictly . She was hissing for the whole time while he was pushing the medicine. He rubbed a lil then plastered it and said  it's a heavy dose . " It will sting for one or two days. Don't strain ur arm a lot " he said like he is reading some things. Jerk . Wait that means she already took the injection and now I should. No no Iam not going. I'm damn sure it hurt a lot . "  Wait outside " he said to anu . Why I was her for injection right. Then why shouldn't she . She got up and went outside. He has a powerful aura which makes everyone obey him . He got a call in the time so he asked the nurse to do the shot. Better than getting jabbed by this monster. The nurse started preparing the shot. I looked at her preparing that liked someone possessed me . I should have closed my eyes. Watching the injection get prepared is worse than getting jabbed. I rolled my sleeves as she came near me . " No mam   . This injection will go on ur bum so pull ur skirt lil down and lay down. " What no way . " Do it in my arm  . I don't want that in my butt . " No way I'm going to show my bare bottom. " But mam it will hurt more . " She hesitated.  " No . It ok . I'm fine  do it here . " I said confidently. Before she could speak anything. " What's going on " that doctor asked them nurse.
Dev's pov
" Sir she is asking to Inject in deltoid muscle " the nurse said nervously. I inspect her body for some secs considering her muscles and age I said to the nurse " no give it in gluteus muscle" and "  u miss lay down on ur stomach. " I said to her. " No Iam not going to get Injected there. I will take in my arm . " She argued . Aaah.... " Miss I know my work very well so don't teach me  " I said calm as possible. "'Why ? U gave her in arm then why not for me " she is no where seems to give up . " Look I don't want to hold you down like a kid. But if you continue behaving like one I won't hesitate to " I said lil strict this time but no response from her so I continued " she is well built. She have enough muscles in arm to get the injection with out damaging her veins and nerves. But u are not. So don't waste our time . " I was seriously irritated. This not my regular duty. I used to check the most important cases . But today because a few doctor took leave in the last minute. Yeah I will make sure they will pay for their deed . U think why it's my hospital. It has very good reputation. Most are vip paitents we can't cancel their appointments easily. " No " I came to reality by a crying voice . I saw that girl sitting on the bed looking down with her tear pooled eyes which can break in any moment . Uff  am I going to handle a kid today. " Mam pls lay down . " Nurse said as she knows me. I'm not a easy going funny person. I'm really strict.she knows I can burst out in any moment seeing her tantrums . She is trying make the girl get injected before the Burst out . But I have treated a lots of paitent. From my experience  I'm sure this girl won't agree any soon . But also I don't have time to waste. " Page one more nurse to come here immediately." I said to the nurse.she nodded and did so . After a few minutes there was another nurse . " Hold her down " I said not minding that girl. One hold her shoulders and other hold the legs  I pulled her skirt then underwear hearing her screaming.  I cleaned the site and injected she flinched hard and started crying . I know she can't handle the pain. It hurts more in arm that's why choosed here. Not only this girl most don't understand they behave like we are eager to see them naked . Uff....  " Ahaha leave me . I don't want enough enough " she is crying " shsh ok ... Done " I don't know why I  felt bad . I rubbed for a while and corrected her dress. she is still crying in the same position. " Get up. " She got up immediately rubbing her puffy eyes while sniffing. She looked really cute . Kiddo . I gave both of their files with some tissues ( I don't know why I made that gesture )  and she went out . But then I remembered I have a very important meeting tonight....
Navya's pov
I screamed when they held me down  and that monster injected me harshly. It hurt . It hurt a lot. Still I couldn't able to walk properly. Isn't paitent's constant important while treating . monster...monster .. and then this stupid my so called friend is laughing after hearing my misery . " I wish both that monster and u get jabbed a hundred times in ur butts " I said angrily to her . " Ok ok  bestie let's go home " she said grinning. Aah it's hurting for every single step . How am I going to attend our family dinner with my sore butt . poor me