episode 4

Navya's pov
" Why are you all standing there come here " grandpa called us.  We all went and seated. I was sitting between dad and grandpa. I am really a shy type so initially I avoided seeing the guest by staring down. " Who is this " I heard a lady's voice it wasn't rude just curious. I raised my head to face an lady around mom's age maybe Lil elder. She was looking sweet and kind . " Ah u don't know her right . she is my daughter. She had exams when u visited last time that's why she wasn't able to meet u " dad said holding me by my shoulder. " Oh yeah ... she is ur look alike."  A man maybe that lady's husband said while smile towards me which I returned . His appearance seems  rude but he talked politely. I shouldn't judge anyone by appearance. Dad chuckled and said " navu he is my childhood friend and they are his wife and son . " Please introduce yourself to them. " I noded and " hi Iam Navya . Nice to meet u " I just said that nervously not knowing what to say further. " Hi sweet heart iam reetha he is my husband lokesh but u can call us as uncle and aunty . And importantly don't be nervous around us ok . " She said while smiling sweetly. Uncle also smiled. I too smiled and noded feeling comfortable with them but then . " Aah yeah sweetie this is our son dev ur cousin's fiancee."  Uncle said still I didn't take a look at that person so I turned my head towards the person to  say hi but the whole mechanism of my body stopped seeing the person. Mr monster.....
Dev's pov
We all are sitting in the dinning table. I don't know why this girl is this clingy . She is really getting on my nerves by rubbing her body on mine. Am I going to marry this slut . Aaah . Then I turned towards the side because of the sudden noise. Abhinav aarav shidik and Shravan. I had already met them but today they seems oddly cool calm and carefree. I never saw then like this before . Then my eyes landed on the tiny figure. I just saw her . The same kid . What is she doing here. And yeah I forgot to mention  She is looking cute than morning but more tiny because of standing near these mascular men .
Then raghu uncle introduced her as his daughter. I was pretty shocked. How come I never know about this girl's exist. She was totally nervous and scared fisting her clothes while looking down. After mom talked to her she smiled innocently at her and dad. But when she saw me she was shocked. I feel like she even forgot to breath . I don't know why but her expression seemed funny. She no where seemed to wish me so I did and maintained as I never met her before so does her. 
Navya's pov
Why in this big world this has to be him . Why I went to him while there are plenty of doctors. Why they choosed him to nathira while there is a lot of men . Aaah it's so embarrassing . I want to cry loud  now. But he didn't show as we know each other so I too played along with him. " Navya ur dad always mention u as talkative and naughty but u seemed so silent."  Aunty said . Before I could answer. " Yeah she is lil grumpy and silent  today from the moment she came here " Shravan said. Again before I could answer " She got an injection today. The doctor gave the injection lil forcefully  . That's why " grandma broke the news Let me talk she asked me wait pls don't ... Stop embarrassing me. " Oww it will be ok baby "  aunty said. Very good already people in this house treat me like a baby now on wards these people too will "  Yeah it's fine now " I said eyeing the monster. " U know dev is a doctor u can visit him . Right dev " his mom asked . How could I tell her her son's is that rude doctor . So I nodded he too agreed. Noway iam going to him . Not only him I won't even step in that hospital from today . " She doesn't need to " aarav said . Everyone looked him confused. " She is going to shift from here next month " he said . " What Where are you going Navya " his mom asked me curiously . " I'm going to USA for my higher studies " I said lil excited . " Oh but how raghu . How are you going to take of the things here " Dad asked . " No uncle they not coming it's just me . " I said proudly.
Dev's pov
" I'm going to USA for my higher studies " she said excited . But the next thing she said Wtf are they seriously sending their only daughter to another continent alone without minding her safety. Don't take me wrong if we are normal people it isn't a big deal but . .... Before I could speak anything " what ... are you mad raghu are you really sending . " My dad asked her dad asked. " Yeah she is too stubborn . I have arranged everything there. " her dad said. " What dad why am I stubborn. Just 3 years. That too iam going for my studies. Why are you all blaming me . I didn't do anything wrong . "  She said annoyed at the same time in the verge of crying. " We aren't blaming you baby. We are just saying this for ur safety. " Nathira's mom told. One thing I noticed in this house she is the apple of eye of this house. That's why I didn't get why are they this carless in her safety mainly her parents . " What safety. What will happen to me . There a lot of people who go to abroad for their higher studies. Why are you all making this as a big deal. " She questioned. What is this girl can't she understand we can't live like normal people. " Baby they are not like us . It's ok for them . But for u it will be dangerous. " My mom said this time. She looked at my mom confused for some secs and said " what do u mean. Why am I am  not normal " she asked confused."  We are ma.... " Everyone in the table except my family and nathira was panicking. Nathira smirked a lil but why and then Before mom could say further. " We are rich and u are the only daughter of us so there are a lot of threads isn't it u are up to say her " dad said eyeing mom and dad. They too noded confused . " Don't worry about that now. I already arranged everything. Now let's enjoy the dinner and discuss about the wedding . " Everyones' face had a instant relief as her father said that and the topic got changed . Nathira was looking annoyed. What the hell is going on here .